Blackmail (Part 3 of 3) (Lemon)

"Mm... Mmhua! Ghuh...~!"

Whenever Gene touched him a spark appeared in his heart. Zane didn't know why it was there, but it just felt so... right. Gene was being gentle with him, letting him take his time and letting him go about it his own way. During school Gene had stopped picking on him as much, and left small notes with inspirational things and small hearts.

Opening his eye to peer at the the black haired delinquent, he remembered just why he had fallen in love with him. Yeah, he didn't know how to get his feelings across in a normal way, but he obviously felt something for Zane. While Gene was a pervert and he used people as tools, he wasn't one to use people for sexual activity unless he was attracted to them in some way.

Gene smiled down at him, taking one of Zane's nipples between two of his fingertips and squeezing it. Zane let out a mixture of a whimper and a moan, his hands twitching and his bacm arching off the bed. Gene let out a small chuckle as he leaned down, kissing along Zane's pale collarbone.

"Jeez, Zane, if I had known your nipples were this sensitive I would've done this sooner." Gene chuckled, playing with a buds a bit more.

"Mm.... muh..." Zane moaned softly, whimpering as his back arched off the bed again. "A-Auwa~!!!"

Gene circled his tongue around the hardening bud, before he sucked on it gently. Even with such gentleness and just the slightest of action against them, Zane was still a messy pile of whimpers and moans. It was kinda sexy, to be honest. The way the sounds just fell from his mouth, his sensitivity levels and his behavior towards the overall idea... damn it was sexy to Gene.

"A-Ah..... mmngh... G-Gene...." Zane moaned softly, clutching the bedsheets slightly. "I-I think this alone is enough to make me cum..."

"Well we can't let that happen, now can we?" Gene asked, using a line reference to Zane's favorite show. "Irene, just imagine if you were a girl... you'd get off on this even more." (But Irene is a girl.)

"You don't know that.... don't assume that just because it hurts when they get punched there that females get hot and bothered by their boobs..." He whined, biting his lip.

"You're right, I'm sorry Kitty." He nodded, giving the nipple a long, soft lick as an apology gift.

"Mm... that tickles..." He giggled a bit, letting out small moans as Gene continued to lick them. "You know your stuff..."

"Or maybe I just know you~." He winked, before sucking deep into his nipple.

Zane threw his head back, arching his back off of the bed as he released onto his and Gene's stomach, getting a little bit on Gene's chest. He landed back on the bed with a delighted moan, the tension in his body lessening. Gene let go of his bud with a popping sound, a thin trail of saliva stretching from his tongue to the nipple.

"Cumming all over us without me even going anywhere near your bottom half..." He sighed, running a finger along Zane's entrance. "You're so sensitive and embarrassed. You're a virgin."

Zane turned his head to the side, blushing as Gene embarrassed him. Yes, it was true that he was a virgin. But he couldn't just have sex whenever he wanted to. Literally everyone in his family would take turns when killing him slowly and painfully, and not just the people he lived with.

He let out a small squeak as he felt something go through his entrance, subconsciously pressing his legs together to try and stop it from going any further. He felt Gene's lips on his neck, kissing him softly to calm him down.

"It's just me, Zane. You have nothing to worry about." He said, whispering comforting things to raven haired male. "I'm not gonna hurt you on purpose."