Small Scenarios

"Gene~Kun!"

Hearing his name, the black haired male turned around. Practically skipping towards him was Michi, one of the newest hired workers at the Maid Café. Unlike some of the other new workers, taking Ivy for example, Gene had his doubts about the purple haired Meif'wa and her intentions. He knew that Aphmau and Ivy had had amends for their relationship at Love~Love Paradise, but Michi... he knew Michi was never a good sign.

"What do you want, Michi?" Gene asked with a sigh, but tried to keep his manners.

"Well, Michi got a present for you! It's in the storage closet." The Meif'wa responded, bumping him in the side. "I'm sure you'll like it."

Gene rolled his eyes, turning his gaze towards Kawaii~Chan. As suspected, the pink haired Meif'wa also had suspicions of Michi's intentions. It wasn't every day that your old enemy from high school tried to become your best friend, especially when they bullied you just for the sake of it. (I swear there will be no redemption for Michi in any series.)

"Kawaii~Chan will keep an eye on her." She whispered to him as he passed by, her tail lashing.

Gene nodded, giving the hyperactive Meif'wa a small smile. He passed through the kitchen, making Laurance take over the tables (where the ship at?). He headed to the back of the kitchen, where the storage closet was. Opening the door, he reached over and flicked on the light.

"Oh my Irene, Zane!!" He yelled out, practically running to the other male.

"Huh?" The raven haired emo hummed, looking up from one of the boxes. "Gene no--!"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, YOUNG MAN!?" He demanded, jumping onto him and knocking him over.

"I've been sick, didn't anyone tell you!?" He groaned, getting crushed under Gene's larger form. "You're crushing me!!"

~~~~

"Gene, you can't move!"

The older male paused, looking over at the raven haired female in the doorway. He then glanced at the blonde and brunette males on the loveseat, truthfully confused about the situation. At first the blonde was confused by Gene's expression, before he came to a realization.

"It's Ro'Meave Regulation." Garroth explained to him, reaching towards him. "You have the ZuZu on your lap."

With that, his hand brushed against Zane's head, before he stroked his hair. Zane made a small yawning sound, pressing his face into Gene's stomach. This made the older male smile helplessly, also reaching down and petting the emo.

"Heh.... cute..." Gene commented, nudging Zane's cheek with a finger.

"Don't do that, you'll wake him up." Aphmau scolded him, tsking a picture on her phone.

~~~~

And now, the acidic fires of my imagination.

Zane: What should I do?

Angel!Zane: Just talk with him!

Demon!Zane: I know that little puta was cheating you!

Angel!Zane: He loves you!

Demon!Zane: LET'S KILL HIM!

Zane: He's coming!

Gene: Hey babe.

Demon!Zane: *slowly looks to Gene*

~~~~

Gene: *out like a light*

Zane: I finished organizing the files of Dante's personal life.

Gene: *breaks ceiling* HELL YEAH!