I- Meet the Dragon

Being a married woman once is a tough choice, well I made it this far. I'm Divorce for 2 years now and really it is a lot of work, but that doesn't stop me for aiming the goal and to do what is right.

The Goal? Is to live life freely and joyfully.

Every morning my routine is to wake -up early at 6 o'clock in the morning, preparing my breakfast? No, it was my dog's food and cuddle them for a while. As time is moving I have to run in the shower fix my things and leave them with a kiss. I know I will miss them but I have to take the earliest bus to my work.

There are new rumors in the office, my colleague mentioned that our new client is very mean, Wew! I need to prepare for that...

Here I' am waiting for the shuttle, I Have to take the bus at 08: 30 in the morning and if I don't catch it I'm seriously in trouble.

The bus leaves in every 30 minutes and if I can't catch it I won't make it on time to work.

Well, it ain't hard because the reality is harder...

"Good Morning Olivia! Is there a tornado on your way? I bet you want to borrow my Hair Comb, my dear. Haha!" A sarcastic greeting of my sweet annoying colleague at work.

Good morning Ashley, No thanks I'm good by the way where's Maggy? I mumble while I throw my things behind my personal table. Well, whatever my looks will be, I'm contented with it.

"Maggy is in the meeting room with the new client, she mentioned he is gorgeous and I can't wait to see him." A quick response from Ashley, when I turn to face her I saw her flirty gestures while she lifts her left foot at the back and leaning on my table.

I can see that Ashley is so excited. She giggles as she talks, I hope I can feel that too. I only feel nothing but sorrow and agony.

"Good for you Ash, I need to rush this paper works and clear my table. Wew! Plenty of things to do. Good luck to me." Quickly I snapped the papers in my table and pretending to look at it but deep inside me, a curiosity is building. What does he really looks like?

Yeah, me too... I must clear my backlogs. Oh! Hi Maggy, how is everything going? I spin my chair to face her. She appeared to be exhausted thinking it's still early in the morning though.

"Hi, Oli good morning! Well, wish me luck with my new assignment." She sank into a chair and sighed putting her hands on her face. "Boss said He will transfer me to a new department. Hmmmmm... Someone must be very patient should take over my place."

"It was expected mag, you're good in sales and besides Oli is here I know she will be appointed to handle your clients and partners. Right, Oli?" Ashley tried to reassure Maggy that everything she worked for will be handled correctly.