XXXIV- Daydreaming

The Unstoppable thoughts coming in and out of my mind while sipping with the self-made coffee. I love the view, the undying beauty of the ocean blue.

Tempted with the white sand so I have decided to go for a walk in the shore and witness the crystal clear waters that washes my feet. I close my eyes and embraces the cool breeze as the bright sunshine struck my skin.

Blood... I see blood in my hands that stream down from my shoulders... My palm tried to grasp every sand that I can hold but I'm helpless, so helpless... My voice slowly fades so as my vision. "Helppp!!"

The only word I can utter.

"Hmmm, it looks like you're enjoying here compare to my place?" My daydreaming was cut short. I was a stunt, trembled when I realised I'm not alone.

"Marco?! What are you doing here?" My heart began to throb, this place was heavily guarded but how can he pass them without creating any trouble?

"Are you not happy that I'm here?!" He moves closer like a lion that is ready to attack its prey. My body started to tense, this is the only time that I feel something is wrong with him so I should choose my words wisely.

Surely, Nathaniel will not be happy with this. "Of course, I --IIII" I stepped backwards as he advanced his steps. "I enjoy your company and how your family treated me."

He cupped my mouth with his hands, I smell... smell flower extract which is excruciating that I cannot breathe, I'm gasping for air until I lost it.

"Olivia...?" He smiled upon checking my jaw and my face.

"Yes, my name is Olivia." I blink, "you are?"

He was silent for a while as he was pulling out my stitches. I gaze into his eyes, trailing down to his neck. "Here, You are good as new." He lightly smiled back.

"I'm Dr..."

"Olivia!!! Bitch!!!" I woke up and lifted my head, it seems someone hit my back. My body tried to move but I can't shift to anywhere, my hands were hanging in chains.

I wince in despair, where am I? A wide dilapidated building, some sort of a storehouse before. I look around and see but was distracted when a chair is moving towards me. My heart is raising when I saw the figure in front of me. It can't be.

"Hi Olivia, we meet again but in an unfortunate time" she smirks. "I will ensure that this is the last meeting between the two of us." She added in a threatening way.

"Shirla?" My voice is cracking in fear, I'm so confused now why she is here. How she knew I'm here and what does she want from me.

"Why are you doing this to me? I have done nothing." Trying to be brave while my knees are shaking holding on to my toes.

"Why are you here?!!" She snapped and hit my back with a sharp metal that causes me to scream.

"Because you are a distraction! You ruined my plan!" She pulled my hair back and once again struck me with that metal behind my feet, I desperately beg her to stop while gasping for the air. The pain is increasing all over my body, I can only imagine losing my life at this moment.

"Stop Shirla! you are killing her. That's Enough for today." What? They still wanted to keep me, for how long? I choked down the fear that is building inside me.