XXX- Goodbye Mansion

A bright light struck over my face as I tried to adjust my sight in a dark room. Sounds of panic rushing inside the place that I can't describe the feeling.

What are we going to do? Who is she? Call the police! Call the police!

Is she alive?

Give me the first aid kit the man demanded.

I can't see clearly, my eyesight is blurred. Where am I? Who are you? Why can't I see??????!!! Tell me!!! Sobbing and yelling but no one is answering me.

Olivia??? Olivia?? Are you okay?" Marco's voice pulled my thoughts back as I saw him staring at me.

"Yes Marco, I'm just thinking about something." My heart pounded for an unknown reason and thoughts keep coming in my mind recently.

" You've been staring at the Royal Mansion Ol, is there something bothering you?"

"No, I just like the design of the Building." quickly I defended myself from any doubts. I know my face draws the exact opposite of what I am saying but I'm uncertain of so many things.

He stopped the engine near the shore.

"This is the farthest I can go, do you want to share with me the thoughts that are making you lost?" what? Lost? I'm not lost or look lost maybe. But how can he read my mind?

Should I tell him the nightmares that I have since I arrived here? I'm confused, so much confused now. For some reason, I don't feel like sharing this thing to him. I feel unsecured, oh Nathe please come and help me.

"I have nothing to tell you Marco." Hopefully, it's convincing enough so he will stop asking me. Instead, He looks at me darkly and grips the wheel tightly. I stay silent though obviously nervous.

"Okay, if you said so. Let's go and see some places." I nodded in approval. Goodbye for now mansion, hope to see you again.

We visited some nice places, breathe the fresh air and feel the warmth welcome of the people. Now, this is really a good holiday.

We head home cheerfully as I enjoy the time with him and I didn't even notice that it's almost sundown. I run through the stairs the moment we arrive, I'm excited to see Grand Dorothy and share all my wonderful experiences.

"Careful twinkle toes" He teasingly assisted me and chuckled on his own words.

We hurriedly enter the house but immediately hampered to see most of the Silvero family seated in the couch behavely.

Probably not, but eyes hooked to A fully well-dressed man standing in the corner.

"Nathaniel Corden! What is he doing here?!" Marco's threatening voice that seems like ready devours someone.

"Marco, lower down your voice." Aunt Shelby's dominating command for the first time.

"It's my house! And he cannot come here like that?!" He yelled at him, I'm looking in his raging eyes wondering if there is anything I could do to ease his pain but I know nothing. Nothing...

"Enough Marco! Please respect our Guest" Grand Dorothy stood up to face Marco until he managed his anger down. For a minute the room was silent until Nathe move on where we are standing.

My knees are shaking while he steadies his eye on mine, I began gasping for air. The insatiable looks that he is giving me and I'm losing my focus.

"I'm not here for any of Silvero, I presumed you kidnapped my Girlfriend." He smirks at him.

I was left half mouth open with his statement, is he joking? Or another trick of Nathaniel.

Everybody shouted when Marco swung his right arm to smack Nathaniel where he was able to avoid his punch quickly.

"Marco stop! Stop! Please Stop!" I didn't know what happens next, whoever throws a heavy punch but the last thing that I notice is that Grand Dorothy is covering me. Oh No! I should be the one to protect the grandma.