XIII - Only Mine

Olivia's POV

At last I'm back in my bed, it's been a few days I'm away and now Im home. I tried to adjust my body to whatever position I'm comfortable with so I can sleep, shifting from the other side to another. however I'm wide awake though my body is too tired.

It maybe ridiculous but I miss the scent of Nathaniel dominating the atmosphere, It's just a few days that he is around for the whole time yet Im longing for his presence.

"Olivia stop and go to sleep!" Slapping my self with a pillow instead of giving in to my exhaustion I keep on thinking on the way he treats me at the hospital.

"No one can stop me Olivia, not even you.." these words humming in my ears the entire time. How possibly can I sleep if his looks is all I can see and his words sending indescribable chill to my body.

"Does that mean he loves me?" I started to ask myself "or he just wanted to use me.... for his own pleasure..." Though I want to be positive in his approach but I'm having doubts of any possibilities that it is nothing but Im just his past time.

When I come to think that I'm just another addition woman in his list I want stay away from him, I can't bare another heart break. Not anymore..

Another day pass and Im so bored, I look around my house for things to do until my phone rang, I quickly ran to check thinking its about my work but when I read the message My body was frozen.

"I will go there in a few minutes OL." Nathe is coming again? My heartbeat is increasing, Excitement is overwhelming me. I smiled unknowingly reading his message again.

"Gosh! What is happening to me." I whisper to myself, I immediately jump off and throw.my phone to clean my place before he arrive. I don't want to be embarrassed in my own house.

After fixing things I went to my refrigerator to see what I can cook for lunch, Im too busy talking to my self for any menus I can made up with what I have.

When I close the Frig I abruptly turn towards the table when I bumped into a solid body imprisoning me, he is wrapping his arms in my waist. I was caught off guard this time.

He was so close that I can smell his intoxicating scent that almost overwhelmed me in his arms. I gaze in his captivating face while his eyes directly looking at me.

He pushed me until my back reached the frig and lift his hands against the door to lock me and he move closer an inch away to me.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I snap at him and tried to muscle my way out but instead of letting me go he tighten his grip in my waist. I should have been gentle on my words though.

"You are mine Olivia..only mine..." He strongly admit to me.

"Aaa--are you hungry?" I ask him expecting he would agree so we can change the topic. I show him body gestures that Im waiting for his answer but he did not say a word.

"Yoooouu,.." He wants to say something and bend more over but I cringe that made him stop and release his arms.

"I will have my lunch and dinner here." He utters. So he means staying here the whole day? Though I don't like the idea yet my body is submitting to it.

"Don't you know how to knock?!" I riposte back to cover my excitement that he is staying. Deep inside I'm more glad that he came and he will be here for a couple of hours.

"I did knock Olivia.. I even called your name but you don't answer so I went inside." Defensively he answers me, I chuckled in his explanation.

"And I would like to let you know I will keep coming here everyday.," he exclaimed upon eating the fruit I gave him.

"Wether you like it or not.." He added.

I smiled back at him in approval of his stay but In reality I want him more than ever.