XIV- The Kind Doctor

Nathaniel's POV

A glass of fresh milk starts a good day for me even if how tired I' am, savoring its taste while I sat back in my favorite velvet couch. Thoughts running in my head as I close my eyes, " If only you know how much I love you."

"Olivia..." I repeated her name in my head over and over again, I quickly grab my phone and message her that I'm going to her house. Just typing this messages I already feel my body was tingling with excitement, I can't wait to see her and hold her hands.

I briskly collected my things and hit the road, Olivia's house is not that far from my place so I can go to her at any time in a day. "Olivia.," I call her name and knocked on the door yet seems she is not around, I start to wonder if she received my message.

I tried to twist the knob and I was surprised it is open, "Is she crazy? She left the door open for everyone to rob her," I head my way to the kitchen and find her digging in the frig with all the foods in her arms.
I move forward to her when she crashed to my chest, "Gosh! I like it when she was cornered" I chuckled in her reactions. I released her before I cannot stop myself from imprisoning her to my arms.

"The day is so fast Ol, you will be going back to work tomorrow," I exclaimed before I bid my goodbye in her doorstep.

"I will see you there, okay?" she nodded in response while I saw that sadness forming in her eyes. I want to comfort her cause I know how she needs more rest but she must go back to work. "It was a great day with you" I smiled and left.

"Doctor! Doctor!", a male staff nurse was shouting as he bangs my door "Doc, Emergency!" I quickly run to the emergency room and found a woman's body covered with blood. I checked the body if the person is still alive, I can barely hear the heartbeat.

" Nurse! Ready the apparatus!" we are preparing for the kits when the patient screech with pain as she tried to get up, " Let me go! Let me go! Don't try to help me because everything is helpless..!" The patient is screaming all over the place, trying to get out of the hospital.

"Relax! Relax!" the nurses tried to comfort the patient. " No! Let me go!!!!"

I suddenly woke up gasping for air, I can feel my body is sweating, I look for my phone to check for the time. It is 1 am in the morning, " hmmm... I dreamt of it again at the same time the accident happened" I whisper to myself and sleep again.