XXXII- The passage

He slammed the door behind him and throw my things on the floor, "Why are you with Marco?!"

"What's the matter with you?!" I retorted, "And I don't need your approval wherever I want to go, to whom and to when!" his eyes sharpened as I continue with my ridiculous excuses.

I know there is something unspoken relationship between the two of us but I cannot assume that he likes me in return. He immediately pins me to the wall and kisses me deeply before I can utter another insult.

I tried to resist his impulse but His desire is getting deeper and deeper while his hands travel over my body, instead of pushing him away I pulled him closer that I can feel the heat of his skin.

"You are mine Olivia, nothing else"... I moaned as these words came from his mouth. He trails his lips over my neck and I clasp his hair with my hands. The things happened today is too much to handle that I passed out so easily.

"Hmmm, The smell that attracts me from afar." A voice behind me while I slowly took the tray from the oven.

"Yes... let me assure you that you will come back to this." he suddenly holds me while I tried to balance my feet.

"I like you much more than your baking Olivia.." He whispers. I giggled and handed him the tray.

"Sir, someone is here to see you." A woman's voice from the door and he turned without saying anything to me. Who is that so important person that changes his mood?

My curiosity is overpowering me, eventually, he will tell me what these things all about but I want to hear this myself from that someone. Being alone in this great house is beneficial as I learned some secret passage.

I slowly walk through that dark alley behind the kitchen room that led straight to the living room. The whole is too small so I have to adjust my eyes to see the people clearly.

"She's not from this country, not even from the states. We tried to search for her identity but there is nowhere to be found." Says the men are in the uniform.

"What do you mean she is not from the states? Does she come from far countries?"

"Yes, it will be difficult for us to track as we don't any hint from her identity. It is possible but it will take a while."

"Okay, I will try to cover it. Please do your best to know who she really is." He looks anxious and kept glancing in my place. Does he know I'm here?

"Knock!! Knock!!" My body bolted when I heard a loud knock. "Gosh! This people" dizzy but walking to the door.

"Hi, Miss Olivia.." greeted with the mysterious old lady. Lost with words while I was trying to remember her. "Your breakfast is ready, the boss has an emergency operation so he instructs me to make you feel at home."

I nudge but still figuring out who she is, "Come, the food will be cold and it will not be nice." She smiled and wave her hands a signal for me to follow her.