XXIV- My Boss

A sound of hard metals clashing in front of my room, like someone is twisting the doorknob, I opened my eyes blinking uncertainly to my surroundings. I listen carefully, now, a slight knock on my door.

With great hesitation, I walk towards the door, tried to look on the hole but only the side of the man is visible. No one knew where I was and who else will come to see me in the middle of the night? Fear runs through my veins while Thinking twice if I should welcome this unknown guest Or I should go back rolling in my bed.

I gathered all my courage release the lock and open the door, abruptly the man emerge in front of me standing in full gaze of who is known to be Nathaniel Corden in a medical suit, he shut the door behind him while peering with me. appalled on the situation I didn't realise I' am wearing a thin silk loose top and a lace panty again.

He advances his steps as he pulled his suit off from that muscular body and leaves him in a piece of boxers. "We should stop meeting like this Olivia..." he utters while I stood frozen on my bare feet. He dropped his things in the floor.

"Meeting like what?" My voice cracks as My heart began throbbing, gasping for air. I want to escape his presence but my body is uncooperative.

Where is my pride? My own principle? The most important time for me to prove to him that I don't want to see him anymore and I want Marco than him.

Thinking I have overcome this man but I was wrong. The closer he got, the sensation becomes stronger and stronger.

Slowly he held me in his arms and whispered " meeting in clothes like this..." I' m about to interrupt when he puts his fingers to stop my lips from opening...

"Sshhh........ I miss you OL... I...." I sank in his words, tightly my eyes closed and tilt my head on his bare chest.

I linger in a few minutes and suddenly burst in irritation "Why are you here?! And where the hell you knew I' am here?! Pushing him away from me.

He simpered on my reaction but Didn't let go of me. Instead, he held me prisoner in his arm, pushing me straight to my bed and climb on the top of me. I was silent for a minute trailing from his broad shoulders down to his biceps and to his oblique.

He aligns his body to mine " I believe this is not the First time you saw me naked Oli.." teasing my ears with his lips.

"Almost naked" I added quickly, He immediately bolted up the moment he heard it. Wondering why he pauses and looks at me darkly. He just knew the pleasure he is feeding my soul, but he is too hard to get. I wanted to say don't stop.

I yelp when He grabbed my wrist angrily, "why are you dating Marco?! And why you are not picking up my calls?! My emails? Messages??!!"

Speechless I was and stunned by his reactions, is this the right time to talk and fight about it? Really?! This time that I enjoy his caress and affection?!!

"He is my boss now and how can I say no?!" Trying to reason out in the midst of his irritated aura.

"Do you want me to boss you around so you answer my calls?" He mocks while putting out his last cover. My eyes wide open in his reflection, those bulging masterpiece is sending me chills.

"You are not my boss! And please get some cover." Throwing my towel to him and turn when a solid body smacks my back.

"Do you want to go shower with me?" He teasingly asks but I feel passing out so I crawl back to my bed and ignored his invitation.

I recalled his lips trailing in my skin and quickly it is planted in mine. Stung by the heat and vibration in my body that causes me to groan.

"Happy Birthday babe.. your gift is in the floor.." he whispered in my ears.

I hold him so eagerly, rested in his arms and feels like passing out this time. Now I feel more secure than ever, We have each other the whole night. Dreaming that this won't end.