II- Unleash the Dragon

"What Am I going to wear tomorrow? I don't have a gown? Uuuggghhh!! Digging on my closet, I cannot see anything good to wear. Recently I started to collect a pair of jeans, Shirts and Maxi Dress.

"Besides I already forgot how to feel being beautiful and lovely...." I turn to the mirror behind me, watching my curves from shoulder to my feet. Sometimes I don't even feel beautiful, from the inside out. I muttered to myself while swallowing so heavily.

"Why??? why suddenly tear running in my cheeks? It's been 2 years since he left but why the pain is still in me?!"

----- Masquerade Friday Night ------

Everyone is looking gorgeous, stunning and admirable... Watching them entering the grand door makes me uncomfortable. I'm wondering if my attire fits the theme.

I don't even know if I look presentable tonight or what but I don't feel going inside the hall... I want to step but my shame is holding me back. Before I take a step a familiar voice praising at my back when I looked at him. I recognized him. It's Shane, He's back!

"Hey, Oli! Wow...!!!! look at you!!! " An enthusiastic compliment He gave me.

"Hi, Shane!!! " I walked toward him and give him a hug.

"You look so gorgeous OL, I did not recognize you at first!! " He winks at me while his eyes moving up and down on my figure.

"Do you have any partner for tonight?" Is that an invitation or an insult rather?

"None Shane, I think no one will ever dare... I will only embarrass him.."

"Naaahhhh..... Just remember you look stunning and gorgeous... Would you mind to be my partner tonight?" He smiled while stretching his hand for me to reach.

"Sure, Let's go inside" I grab his hand and I looked down so he will not see my cheeks turning to red.

"Hi, Oli and Shane!! wow, you too are a good pair!" With eyes wide open ashley compliment us.

"Hi, Ash! Thanks!" I did not comment any further so we can move on to the next topic.

"Well, I have a very beautiful partner tonight, Lol!!! " Inserted by Shane instantly.

"Stop it, Shane, I'm fluttering!!" I crack a joke while I fan myself with the invitation letter, We laugh together that maybe caught some attention. Truthfully I did it so I won't feel any embarrassment.

"Hi Oli, You really different with your make-up on and with that stunning dress....!!! God, I envy you radish-like skin!!" Maggy's sipping her wine, and waving her hair back and forth. There should be someone she is flirting with.