XXIX- The Cookie Shop

Hi guys...
There will be some turns of events here...

"It's VIA's Cookie shop" I paused for awhile, this name sinking in my mind... the name sounds... ???? What is happening to me.?

"Nathaniel! The name is VIA's Cookie shop. You better come here Quickly!!" I scornfully utters while looking at the man without blinking... He looked away when I say the shop name to Nathe.

"Come, Olivia, let's visit another shop just next door." Aunt Shelby cheerfully fed me with some cookies to try. I almost spit it in front of her, I know this taste. This???? No no.. not this time again.

"Come, let's check the stores in the entire street" the man run through the other door to stop us.

"Im sorry Ma'am but the stores are about to close at this time" He is sweating with his lies, something is not right here. She look at me with something that I cant describe.

I looked out the window and saw them closing their stores, "What thhe--????"

"Thank you, so it is better for us to leave then." Aunt Shelby is too kind and No room for argument.

"Olivia?" A signal for me to follow her and go back to the car.

"Aunt Shelby? Isn' t this odd?"

I suspiciously sat in the car, she didn't say anything not even bothering to what is happening around here. I' am observing her while She happily ate the cookies.

"Nahhh.. don't worry Olivia, maybe there is some emergency that they need to close at this moment." Is she seriously believing in that guy?

"I found it unusual, they don't want to earn money? And..."
She suddenly put cookies in my mouth that I have no choice but to chew it. Was she easily tamed by the Almond cookies with vanilla syrup and a bit of Belgian chocolate?

"Wait! how do I know that? Or maybe it is just a wild guess on the moment that I tasted it." I didn't get any further response from Aunt Shelby so I frown back to my helpless seat.

"Wow, that was a very quick tour for two beautiful ladies." Marco's welcoming smile while blocking the way.

"Oh, the shops decided to close early today. There must be some ordinance from the royalty." I paused for awhile she headed inside and left us.

"How's the tour Twinkle toes?" He extended his both arms to hold the door.

"What?! Twinkle toes? Ugghh... Is there a Royalty here Marco?" I ignored his annoying question and tried to push past him.

"They are not Royalty by Blood, we call that clan as Royalty because they dominates everything here." His voice became serious and I saw the anger in his face.

"And they own everything.." continued by Grand Dorothy,. " I heard the shops are closed Oli? How unfortunate you haven't seen much"

I stared on her face every time she spoke a word, such a beautiful lady at her age. She sounds so classy that I can listen to her stories all day.

"But don't worry, I prepared a boat ride for you." Pulling my arms and walk to the back of their house. My room is facing the front gate so I don't have the chance to have this view.

I became excited to see the jet ski waiting for us, "Oh dear, I can't let you go alone with this thing. So I want Marco to accompany you."

"Sure.." Without my approval he remove his top that revealed his packs and masculine body.

I want to argue but my mouth was zipped close that I didn't say anything. He assisted me up "Buckle up Twinkle Toes, hold to me tightly." And he giggled over his statement.

I awkwardly put my arms around his waist. We waive goodbye to Grand Dorothy.

"Be careful Marco, take care of Olivia.." Grandma's voice faded when we get farther and farther from the shore.

Marco and I enjoyed the splash of the salty water under the sun, we spent minutes after minutes facing the giant waives that is controlling the wheels. A huge mansion appeared not far from where are.