XXXVI- Love and Lie

"His smile makes me uncomfortable but his presence has given me peace."

"I'm Dr Corden, but you may call me Nathe." Those flickering eyes draws something that I couldn't describe.

Where you from? Do you have any family for us to call? He added.

I suddenly paused, think deeply.. Do I have a family? Where is my home? Where do I came from? I think harder but I couldn't remember any single thing.

The harder I tried the intense pain I felt. My head starts to sting that travels down to my nerves. My body shivered that I can't control anymore, but was instantly calmed down when I felt a hand stroking my hair as vision covered with black.

I woke up in a finest linen my back had ever touched, I looked around and notice that I was in huge room. It was stylish but elegant, how did I come here?

My feet stumbled when I stoop down trying to reach for the pieces of what I assume my belongings on the table.

"Hey" A slow and gentle voice over my ears as I felt a hand held me, I looked up but was caught up with his muscled chest covered in a thin layer of tee's.

"Hi" speechless. So what will I say next?! "I'm sorry I passed out figuring who my family were and where I came from."

"You may stay here for a while we look for your family." He assisted me to settled back in the bed

"Thank you" the only word I can say. How long will I be here? My mind starts to wonder.

Time passes so fast that I forgot who really am I and felt very comfortable and the started to admire the place. Regardless of my current situation, I still enjoy the warm bathe for me with the aroma of sweet vanilla in a candle light. Too add more highlights, I took a red wine in the bar without telling anyone.

"Olivia" The door abruptly open. I wasn't prepared for any visitors at this time.

"Seriously?" My annoyed reaction. "Nathe, this is my quiet time"

"Well, I came to visit my patient." He grabbed my wine and sip pleasantly. He seems enjoying to provoke me.

"Please visit tomorrow. Besides It's late, I'm having a good time here." I closed my eyes back feeling the hot waters touches my back.

"Hmmmp..." I'm expecting him to leave as I ignored him. But no, he took off his shoes and his clothes instead leaving his boxers alone.

I stare at him from his chest down to his pelvis, I must admit I like the view until he enters the tub.

"What the??!!!!!!" I surprisingly utter.

He moans as he lean backward "I heard you bake cookies today. I have no idea you can bake."

I abruptly woke up in a dream, a dream I was lead to believe.

Pulling my self back in a sitting position with my eyes tightly close. Swallowing my sob and coiled back in defeat.