IX- Only Mine

Hi Guys, thank you for reading and for your support. If you have any ideas and suggestions you may message me. : 0

Nathaniel's POV

Does she know how beautiful she is even wearing only that piece of cloth? I can't take my eyes away from her, her figure is too tempting. She is not aware how I've been watching her the whole time, I can't stop thinking about her the first time I laid my eyes on her.

"Cleeve! Please tell me that it was all a lie...." " Cleeve!!!" What does her dream all about? She is literally sobbing?? I know she had an awful past but I'm more willing to stand beside her until she will recover and gain confidence again.

"Olivia Stop! Wake up!!" I hurriedly follow at her back, I'm afraid that she will fall anytime. I'm just observing her while she stretches her hands to reach for something, something that means to her. She takes one step after another but she continuously walking through the door. She fell in an instant and I rapidly catch her before she broke another bone.

Without any effort her hazel eyes are too enticing when she look at me trying to puzzle what is happening, how could I resist her captivating figure. To save myself from any embarrassment I immediately stood up and bring her to her bed; I cannot help myself to ask her if she has nightmares every night. I know the answer as she always looks exhausted but I want to hear it from her no matter how does it sound.

She was staring at me while I place back the tubes in order, I caught her gazing at me when I adjusted the needle in her hand. I know she would believe it's still first aid though but little she knew I'm a Doctor, It's nice to watch her reaction every time I do it for her.

I sat back across her bed while thinking if I should ask her about that man, surely she will be upset but I want to know her more even digging her past. I want to let her know I care and I'm here for her no matter how dark her life was.

"It may be bizarre but I want to ask Who is Cleeve?"

Her eyes narrowed with resentment forming in her face when she heard that name, without hesitation she furiously walks towards me and warned me to never mention that name again. Even she threatens me I refuse to do, I want to know who exactly he is.

"I heard it many times when you were asleep, You were saying his name while weeping." I murmur while I look away, I don't know what to react if I heard her answer. May he be your Father? Brother? Family? I want you to tell me these things Olivia, Please tell me he is not something that you want to spend your life with.

" He is my ex-husband" her grieving sound interrupts my thoughts.

The place filled with sorrow as I listen to her, she still carries the burden of her past while trying to move on. " Oh Olivia, if I can only heal your heart and erase that memory in your mind so you will not remember any pain anymore."

Our conversation was cut off when the door open and I saw Dominic passing me and wave his hands in respect. After all, I'm more superior than him, but he is a good looking man. He is tall and his skin is tan no doubt a lot of women admires him and he had a vulgar affairs spreading this area.

I watch closely how his hands run through her back to her arms, obviously, he was flirting with Olivia. I clenched my fists in annoyance of his playful fingers trailing in her vibrant skin, I can be her doctor and I don't need him anymore.

" He doesn't need to see you later Doctor, she needs more rest and I'm here to assist her in her every need" I instantly butt in when I heard him saying he wants to see her later.

"Very well, Perhaps I will visit her later as a friend and not a doctor. Can I Ms. Olivia?" He still insisted and continue to move his hands in her arms.

"I said she needs a rest!" I hissed loudly, I don't want any man to be near to her.

She confusedly looks at me and shifted her head to him waiting for his response, I don't want to give him a chance.

Dominic did not argue further, he smiled before leaving the room. I draw near to Olivia and expecting her to be upset because of what I did. Instead, she did not move while I'm brushing her hair with my fingers.

"If I need to reveal that I'm a doctor so be it, I can be her doctor as long as she's mine. Only mine Olivia." I whisper to myself.