XXXI- Hello Love

The people inside the house were able to cool down Marco and Nathaniel, but Nathe has his own way to twist his focus.

"Come Babe..." A signal for me to follow him, but I have to collect my things first. Hesitant but afraid of what will be the next thing to do. I was pinned down to where I am, All eyes are on me now.

I stood confused, my heart excitedly agreed on a thought to be with him but my mind says NO!. Pride over emotions, a battle that I need an immediate response.

"Go ahead dear, you must go with Mr Corden." A reassuring voice of Aunt Shelby. If my heart could only speak it will thank Aunt Shelby for letting me go.

"I----III will get my things." She nodded in agreement. Shocks! Why did I agree so fast? But it seems I don't have a choice at all. Or maybe I should say, We don't have a choice.

Hurriedly Fix my things, close my suitcase and run to the alley where I can see Nathaniel patiently waited. Someone is murmuring firm but gentle. Grand Dorothy is comforting Marco and holding his upper arms.

Slightly walked to their direction, Don't want to be rude by not saying goodbye though.

"Grand Dorothy, I really enjoyed the activities today." I look up to Marco, his face is showing anger mixed with annoyance.

"Thank you, Marco," before I can say any more words, Grand Dorothy hold my hands and lead me to where Nathaniel is. She faces me and smile, "I will miss your smile, Grand Dorothy." My honest confession.

"You are always welcome to visit here Dear," she pinches my face and I waive my goodbye.

I quietly entered the car, neither one of us has the courage to talk first. The journey is awkward but I choose to be silent. We are passing the same road to the Cookie shop, curiously my eyes look around.

"This place looks Familiar, seems I've been here." No answer from my companion, I know he is listening and definitely heard what I said. He only gave a grimace of pain? Maybe... I waited for a response while my head spun around.

"Thank you for nothing Nathaniel!" I mock, maybe I should say it nicely as He tightly gripped on the wheel and suddenly turn left with force and without notice which causes me to stumble on my own seat. As I struggle to adjust back on my seat and brush my hair back and I shouted at him.

"Can you please?!!! Slo--....." I stuttered on my own words and left with half mouth open. My eyes widen as we entered that familiar Mansion.

"This is crazy!" I whispered to myself as I stepped out of the car.

He pulled me inside the house as I blankly followed him. "Good evening Nathaniel." My focus diverted upon hearing A melodic sweet voice of an old lady.

Her voice is familiar, this place is familiar. Everything looks familiar... I walk towards her, my eyes narrowed and brows met with confusion.

"You??" my fingers are pointing at her, trying to remember where did I saw her.

"We have a lot of things to discuss." His jaw stiffed as if he was holding something. Gripping my left arms tightly and pull me back.

"I have prepared the room Master and the dinner as well" I'm looking back at her while my partner is dragging me to the room.