XX- Glass of Wine

Olivia's POV

" I fought for our love but it ended to nothing, how could you do this to me?" I want to clear things up but he shows no interest to what I say... "fine! Leave now!" I viciously shouted at him.
He looks at me in the eyes for the last time and walked away leaving me in pieces.

I woke up abruptly "My nightmares became real again, the past that I don't want to remember anymore and the feeling that I want to get over with,"

I slowly yawn and shifted my body to the other side when I saw Someone standing on the edge of my bed and peacefully hovering over me. I jump out when I realized it was a reality.

"Nathe??!!! How did you enter??" I raised my voice in trembling. Is he a thief? Or a burglar? How did he enter into my house?

"You left your side door open OL, so I made my way inside the house". Calmly he explained, "I bought you dinner." He added.

When I heard about the food I instantly grab my watch and I lost track of the time. "Oh no! It's 10 o' clock already".

"Yes, so let's eat this food while it's hot." He grabbed my arms and we head to the dining room. I slowly glance at him while he opens the box, does he know how beautiful he is?

I admire his face and his soft lips, his body built and his...I was interrupted when he sharply look at me.

"if you look at me like that for the next hour then I might change my mind in allowing you to be assigned to Marco." He teased me.

I felt embarrassed that he knew I was watching him closely so I smiled and sat down next to him.
"Do you want to have some coffee?"

" No, thank you" and handed me the food and a cup of wine. Gosh! He is such a gentleman.

"A new hospital offered me to be one of the consultants nearby Marco's office, I'm planning to accept it and will visit you frequently or maybe you can join me in my place and no need for you to get one." his serious tone.

My eyes widen upon hearing it, Why would he accept an offer in exchange to be with me? And What? We will be living together? My heart started to pound heavily thinking about us living in one roof. I was caught off guard with his statement.

Out of my stupidity, I gulp the cup of wine he gave me and even took his cup and drink it continuously. I reached out for the wine to have another drink when his robust hands hold the bottle swiftly.

I suddenly look at his annoyed face, "what?! I want another drink Mr." I exclaimed and tried to take the wine by force.

His grip hardened while he fiercely moves his head closer to me. "Even if you drink a hundred bottles of wine my mind won't change Olivia. I know what I want and no one can stand on the way."

I can feel my energy is draining, his face is so dominating that I can't breathe properly. A few seconds until I was able to grasp the words I have to say.

" You don't have to do this Nathe, you don't have to worry about me. I will be okay and I will be able to get used to my new job and to my new boss." I sighed and looked away trying to divert my attention.

He silently let go of the bottle but looking at him, he was not satisfied with what I just said. We eat food with reluctance to each other. What is going on his mind? Why suddenly he was not in the mood anymore?

It is the truth that he needs to know and hear Olivia, don't give false hope to yourself. This is just a dream that will never come true, truth hearts but you need to accept that. Repeatedly I say these words in my mind while I'm facing the mirror and brushing my teeth.

"Know who he is Olivia... Know who he is... A big fish won't choose a lonely tiny fish..." Words that humming in my mind. Tightly I close my eyes and tilt my head down.

"Letting the water runs over will not give you peace." He broke a joke and closed the faucet.

I turned to walk away but his solid body swiftly barred the way, I tried to muscle my way out but he is too quick to pull me against his body.
I stood frozen not knowing what to do next but slowly it was replaced by the impulse from the time he brushed my hair and hold my face.

"Should I make myself clear to you Olivia?" He whispered to my ears.

"Clear of what?" My face draws confusion as I began to question what he meant to say. Maybe I should make myself clear first that I hate a guessing game.

He ignored my question and put his lips on mine, he pulled me harder until I can feel his manhood. His concrete body imprisoned me and my senses started to tear down my pride as I give myself to him easily.

Pushing me and undressing me until we hit the bed, "Oh Nathaniel"... I moan his name over and over again as we became ecstatic.