XVI - Man in Tie

Olivia's POV

I swiftly get out of the car when we arrived at my home, " Olivia!!" he bangs the door of his car. He reached my upper arm and pull me back that I landed in his chest. "Olivia stop.."

"Nathe Please, Stop!!!" I immediately commanded him as if he will do, instead of letting me go he pulls me even closer to him that I can feel the heat of his breath, "Why are you doing this to me Olivia?" his dark eyes are narrowed, I feel the weariness in his tone.

I don't have the intention of telling him the truth, I may not know what his reactions will be but one thing for sure it will never be good for both of us. Besides, there is nothing between us, so I don't have to tell him everything. My world stops when He yelled at me " Olivia!!!"

"What??!! I told you Nathe, Nothing..." My voice sounded like a thunder and I forgot that He is still my Big Boss but all I knew is that He needs to stay away from me, "Fine!! If you don't want to tell me, I will find it myself!" He throws my arm in the air while I'm holding my tears at the back of my eyes.

Anger and confusion are swallowing me as I was left standing in front of my house, "God, Am I doing the right thing?" I burst out while I'm asking these things in my life. " Why I have to be broken over and over again?" My body is shivering but I was left with no choice, my life must go on.

In a large table in the meeting room where I can see Nathe at the edge of my eyes "Oh I hate being a substitute for my colleagues on leave" I mumbled to myself. Squeezing my hands underneath the table linens that makes me feel a bit relax. "I want to finish this, it's sickening...."

"Ms. Olivia?? I want you to deliver these documents tomorrow in this address. If the person-in-charge is not around then you have to wait. " Sherla my rude boss appointed me, I have no idea of that place she was talking, "You may use the company car and the driver since the place is far and out of town, don't worry the driver knows exactly where is that address." My jaw drops when I heard the word out of town, how many miles will it be? Thanks to that old lady a part of the Management that informs me.

I nodded in acknowledgment to what they are saying, but I can see Nathe's disagreement on the job assigned to me. " One more thing Ms. Olivia... Don't go back unless you did not hand over the documents to that person." She Looks happy that I will have a hard time at my job.

"Thus this Crazy woman wish me to Die?" I smacked the table upon entering the office, "Why OL? What happened?" Ashely ask me as I'm turning red in irritation. " She wants me to deliver the documents in Leyland."

"What? That's 4 hours away.." Ash taps my back to encourage me though I know I was helpless.

" Yes, The worse? I need to wait for that person in-charge." I'm very irritated that I walk back and forth inside the room with crossed arms and nagging over and over again.

"Oh, Sorry dear.. Please take care OL, there's a super typhoon landing tomorrow." Thanks to ash she reminded me of the weather, well that's another additional inconvenience for me. "She really wanted my life to be like hell didn't she?"

"I guess so Ol, she envies you.." I was struck when Ashley say those words, did she really envy me? She is too pretty than me.

Ashley giggles saying those words but I know in myself that this might true, " Why me Nathe? Why me?

Our journey has began to Leyland but I'm not familiar with the way especially when were out of the city. After what happened to me in my past I don't dare to drive the wheels perhaps, I don't want to remember it anymore.

It's been 3 hrs on the road and I feel passing out now, I get dizzy for a long travel as I'am not always use to it. "Ms. Olivia, we have arrived." The driver wake me up as he stopped the car in front of a luxurious building.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. I fell asleep." He led me to the office since most of the time he goes here, he is familiar to the building. I watch the dark clouds in a wide window while waiting for the person.

"Hmm... Seems the Typhoon is about to fall" I told the driver, suddenly he receive a call from the company. "Ms. Olivia, I'm sorry I cannot wait longer. I have to fetch the executive from the airport."

He is leaving me? But I understand him because we waited for 3 hours already. "I understand.. how can I go home later?" My worry is that I cannot go home or I should say I don't know how to go home.

He handed me a paper with instructions where to take the bus, "thank you so much, I can manage to go home before evening.." I assured him not to think about me.

I've been sitting for a couple of hours yet this person has not arrive? What kind of employee is he. "Uhh.. He is so complacent, It's already 5pm.." I murmured while anxiously waiting.

I saw a man approaching in a tie, he look so handsome "Ms. Olivia Preyton?" , uggrrr...his hush voice is so amazing, "Yes," I smiled and hand him the documents.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for letting you wait. I don't have your number so I was not able to inform you I will be running late" His gorgeous smile is sending me thrills.