one

Mirae's POV

"Mirae, wake up! You're going to be late." My older brother called me from downstairs. "It's not the first day of school, to remind you." He added.

I just nodded even though he's in the kitchen. I got up and went down to eat. Seokjin oppa looked at me and massaged his head. "Jesus christ, Mirae.." He said while I sat on a chair and started to eat.

"Can you comb your hair? It looks messy.. super messy." His face was in disgust while looking at my hair. "Why? It still looks straight." I replied and ate the garlic chicken he prepared.

He sighed heavily and smirked. "Do you want Si Cheng--"

I didn't let him speak more. I stood up and ran towards a drawer where he keeps my combs and started to brush my hair. When I finished, I looked in the mirror and checked my hair.

"So, I'll keep using WinWin's name." Seokjin oppa said while nodding. I glared at him and rolled my eyes. "I want to look decent in front of him, oppa." I sat down again to finish my meal.

"And not in front of me? I'm your brother, Mirae. Just so you know, I have great fashion sense." He flipped his bangs, earning a laugh from me. "Don't be gay, oppa."

"Of course not. I'm too handsome to be gay." He folded his arms. I laughed again and placed my plate in the sink. "Get prepared." Seokjin oppa reminded and I nodded before entering the bathroom.

After that, I changed into my uniform and dried my hair with a blower. When it was dry enough, I combed it and smiled at the mirror. I put some powder on my face and a little bit of lip tint.

I fixed my things and put them inside a drawer near my bed. I wore my bag and went down to the living room. I was wearing my black shoes when the bell rang. I immediately hurried up.

"Oppa, I'm leaving. See ya!" I didn't wait for his answer and opened the door, revealing the most beautiful human being standing in front of our doorway. "Good morning." He greeted and opened his arms.

I hugged him and closed the door behind me. He didn't lie about his greeting. It is indeed a good morning. Seeing his handsome face in the early morning already made my day brighter.

"Let's go?" I nodded and we walked our way to school.

Dong Si Cheng, mostly called Winwin, is my boyfriend. He's a senior in Gyukseong University. We were dating for 5 months and we're still going strong. He loves it when I call him Si Cheng.

He's quiet but he's super duper sweet. His voice is so soft and smooth. His voice is like 3 times lower than mine. I can barely hear him.

Winwin was holding my hands then suddenly, he intertwined his fingers with mine. My hands feel so small under his. He almost covered my hand. "Hey, we should hang out more."

I caressed my hair and sighed. "Don't worry. Will do. Today's the last practice, so let's go to our favorite ice cream shop." I said and he smiled widely. His smile can melt me forever.

"Oh, and your birthday is around the corner. Where would you wanna go?" Wow, he remembered my birthday? I didn't even remember. "Oh, right. Let's just.. watch a movie." I smiled at him and he scoffed.

"Just take my uwus." He said and I don't know what he mean by that. He just dragged me inside the campus and we walked towards my room.