eleven

Mirae's POV

Later, I found myself having a packbag behind me. Even Jeno is going to be a part of the mission.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room while the boys are busy packing up.. stuff. I don't even wanna know what they're packing, it'll just lessen my remaining brain cells.

"You good?" Jeno asked and smiled. What the duck. Like really, all of them has beautiful smiles. That's why they were never caught. I nodded. "Aren't they done yet?"

"We'll be departing by 3:30, Mirae. Their dismissal will be in 4:00." Hyuck said from the stairs. He was already in his uniform, the one he described earlier. He look so good in his pink polo shirt.

"Oh, wow. Am I that handsome? Thank you very much." Hyuck said and chuckled. I didn't realize I was staring at him as he walked down the stairs. I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up, Donkey."

"Hold up, how did you know my other nickname?" He asked and pointed his index finger at me. "I heard your conversation with Jaemin." I said and sat back and waited for the other guys.

"Uh, don't call me Donkey. Call me Fullsun." He said and smiled brightly. I can't lie, his skin is literally glowing and it blended with his hair. "Fullsun, my ass." I whispered.

"Hey, watch it, missy." Haechan warned but someone pulled him behind. It was Jisung. He threw a phone at me and thankfully, I catched it. It was an iPhone X. "What am I going to do with this?" I asked and waved the phone.

"Are you stupid? Boss bought that for you. That phone is yours." He said and sat beside Jeno. I looked at the phone. "What? No. Return this to him. I prefer to buy a phone with my own money, which seems impossible because my wallet is always empty." I said and is going to return it to him but Jisung held up his palm.

"Don't be such a hard-headed bitch. He gave that to you, so accept it. Boss would not and would never take no as an answer." He said and slept for a while. "Hey, it's already 3:26, what the fuck are you guys doing in the living room? The van's ready." Jaemin called from upstairs.

"I just closed my eyes to sleep. Fuck it, Jaemin." Jisung said and stood up with his bag. "I guess the 'hyung' isn't in your vocabulary." Jaemin said and exited the mansion.

I saw Renjun walk down, royalty screaming from his head to his toe. "What are you looking at?" Renjun asked, making me look at him. I saw him smirk so I broke the contact. "Nothing. Took you long enough to get down." I said and walked outside and entered the van.

Chenle, Jeno and Renjun entered the van after me. It's still Jaemin who is going to drive. I'm in the most back seat of the van, with their bags laying on the floor.

I have a weird feeling on what is inside those bag. The bags are not that big, that's why they brought many. "Are we all set?" Renjun asked and everyone nodded.

Jaemin turned on the engine and he drove towards the school where those girls attend to. While Jaemin is driving, I looked outside the window. I missed the outside.

After minutes of driving, the van came into a halt. I looked behind me and there are some students exiting a campus. "They'll be here in a few." Chenle said.

"So 30 minutes now is a few?" Jisung asked, earning a smack from Hyuck. "Hey!"

"Shut it." Renjun said, making the guys shut up. I looked outside the window again and saw a familiar guy. I covered my mouth and tried not to cry when his face came in my view. It's Seokjin oppa. He looked really weak, helpless and fragile. He dyed his hair blonde and there are eyebags below his eyes.