twenty eight

Mirae's POV

Renjun kept asking me the whole time. He was left frozen on his bed when I told him he's now my boyfriend. He followed me around the mansion. Of course, I keep his mouth shut when we pass by the other guys.

He even almost texted my brother if he really did give him his other 50%. "Wait, are you sure?" He asked earlier in the library. I was scared of him because of that. "I told you, yes!" I kept repeating that phrase for hours.

I'm now in my room, peacefully reading 'Bridge To Terabithia'. Oh, and also, we're like playing hide and seek. My door opened and I immediately placed the bookmark between the pages I am currently reading.

I looked up and saw Renjun, again, with those unsure eyes, mouth a bit opened and a cute curious expression on his face. "Renjun.." I said his name in a whisper. He walked over to me, while I took steps backwards.

"Renjun, I told you.." I warned him. He raised an index finger and he looks like he's pleading.. for real. "Can I ask one last time?" I sighed and nodded again, but I made my nod more violent to show him my approvance.

"Renjun, how many times do I have to tell you you're now my boyfriend? Are you deaf now?" He shook his head. He walked to me again, but I didn't move. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in a tight hug.

"It just feels good hearing from your lips saying I'm finally your boyfriend." I chuckled and patted his back. He stayed silent for minutes before speaking again. "But, am I--"

I broke the hug, grabbed his nape and kissed him. I stayed like that for a few seconds before I felt his lips replying to my movement. I pulled away, making him pout. "That's unfair." I chuckled.

"It's not my fault you kept asking me that you're finally my boyfriend." He tried to lean in for another kiss but I covered my mouth. "No." I turned away and ran to the living room.

I saw the boys playing chess. "Wow, it's my first time seeing you guys play board games." I said and sat beside Jisung. "What? Not really." Chenle said. Jaemin sighed heavily.

"That's the fourteenth time, Nana." Hyuck said and glared at Jaemin. Hyuck stared at the board. Jaemin glanced at me and said, "They've been sitting like that for 29 minutes now. They haven't moved the pieces since the 5th round."

They 'shh'ed at Jaemin. "What? I'm telling the truth." I laughed and tapped Hyuck's head. "Do you guys have any board games left?" I asked. Chenle looked at me and thought about it. "I remember that Snakes and Ladders one." Jisung clapped his hands and pointed at Chenle.

"That. Where did you hide it?" He asked and Chenle pointed at their room. "Let's get it." Chenle and Jisung stood up and went to their room. I saw Renjun sit near Jaemin. "What are you guys doing?"

No one answered him. Hyuck kept staring at the board while Jaemin was still looking at Hyuck then sighed. "Fifteenth, Nana."

"Stop counting my sighs, Donkey. You've been staring at that for 32 minutes." Jaemin replied and pouted. "Stop counting the minutes, too, Nana."

Chenle and Jisung returned with the board and they took out the chess board. "Hold up, I'm not done with this yet." Hyuck said but Jaemin slapped his arm. "No. You can't even move a knight." Jaemin fixed the chess board and put it aside.

"Do you guys know how to play this?" I asked. Chenle and Jisung nodded, while Hyuck and Renjun shook their heads. I looked at Jaemin and he shrugged. "Kind of."

I explained them the game, and luckily, they're fast learners. We started the game and Hyuck was desperate to win. Bad luck was on his side because he kept bitten by the snakes.

Chenle was going to win but he got bitten, so he returned to 72. Renjun and I were leading the game and Hyuck gave us a disapproved look. "What are you looking at?" Renjun asked him and Hyuck just shook his head and proceeded on the game.

Jaemin was going to move his piece but Hyuck spoke up. "Okay, let's make a bet. The one who'll win would will sleep in the loser's bed. The last one to reach the finish line would sleep in the very last floor.. on the veranda. Game?"

Everyone looked at each other and sealed the deal. They focused on each other's pieces and later, Hyuck ended up winning the game. "I told you I'm gonna win." Hyuck cheered for himself and the rest of us kept playing the game.

The second place goes to Chenle, then Jisung, Jaemin, me and the last is Renjun. The others laughed at Renjun. Of course, Hyuck is the loudest. "I'm going to sleep in Boss' room. HAHAHA!" He laughed evily and Chenle slapped his arm while laughing.

Renjun ruffled his hair and I tapped his head. "You're great.. at loosing." The others chuckled but Hyuck still laughed. He's literally on the floor. Renjun looked at me and smiled. "But I still won your heart."

I coughed and Jaemin, Jisung, Chenle and Hyuck let out 'ooh's that echoed through the mansion. I slapped Renjun on his arm and covered my red face with my hands. I heard Renjun chuckling then his hands were on mine.

"Oh my god! Boss!"

"This y'all fault if I have diabetes."

"My sweeth tooth hurts, you guys are crazy!"

"If I puke, I swear--!"

Renjun laughed again because of their reactions. "Calm down." I know he meant all of us. "Boss, how can we calm down? That crazy ass pick-up line. Oh my lord!" Hyuck shouted.

He slowly lowered my hands, then I saw him in front of me, smiling, satisfied with what he said to me. I hit his chest and looked away. "I hate you." I whispered and clasped my hands together.

He was going to say something but Jaemin spoke up first. "Boss, if you're going to say, 'You love me anyway', please don't. I had enough, we had enough." He banged the couch, Hyuck banged on the wall then Chenle kept on saying 'ooh!' while Jisung was rubbing his arms.

"Too much sweetness. Bring me vinegar!" Jisung said making me chuckle lightly. I pouted and looked at Renjun. "You are sleeping in the veranda tonight. I don't care." I folded my arms and he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay.. because you said so." The others screamed again. "No! Stop!" Hyuck said and ran to his room, Jaemin to the kitchen, Chenle inside their room and Jisung outside.

"Look what you did to them." I said in almost a whisper. He chuckled for the nth time. Can he stop chuckling? It's too sexy-- like-- just stop. "Should we bring them to a mental asylum?" He asked.

"No, I'll bring you there instead." I smacked his arm, but not too hard. "You were way too cheesy."

"But you like cheese, don't you?"

"I like cheese, not you."

"But I was cheesy."

"Shut up, there is something in my mind I'm not supposed to say." Renjun thought for a minute and laughed. "Wait, are you thinking that--" I covered his mouth and looked down.

"No! No, no, no! Don't say it!" Renjun broke into howls of laughter and I left him there. "I hate you! Don't go near me." I went to the staircase then I looked back and said, "I'm telling Jesus Christ."

Renjun was still laughing and this time, I glared at him. "Don't walk to my room, knock and say, 'I'm sorry'."

"I didn't mean to." I scoffed and whispered to myself. "That's what he said." I started to walk to my room when his laughing stopped.

"You love me anyway."

"I do."

•••