twenty nine

Mirae's POV

Later that night, Renjun changed into his pajamas. He wore the blue jacket I borrowed from him when the guys and I went out. I was in Renjun's room and waiting for him to get his things.

Later, he left his room then Hyuck came running in. He jumped on Renjun's bed and made poses in the air. "This is the best day of my life!" Hyuck shouted and spread his arms and legs on the bed.

"Don't touch my things, Hyuck. Remember, you're just going to sleep in here." Renjun said and sighed. He put a red beanie on his head and started to walk.

I exited the room and stopped him. I smacked his head (not too hard) and stepped on his feet. "Ow! That hurts, Mirae." Renjun dropped his things and rubbed his foot I stepped on. "Oh, wait--"

"Yes, you dead ass. You forgot your damn slippers." Renjun glared at me and pouted. "Then why didn't you get it for me? You're my--" I covered his mouth but he pushed it away. "You could've kissed me."

"Shut up and go get your slippers." Renjun stood up and got his slippers from his room while I picked up his things, including his sleeping bag. He returned and he was going to claim his things from me but I moved away and held tight on it.

I heard him mumble an 'okay', so I followed him to the very last floor. He opened a random sliding door and there was the veranda, facing the forest. The moon was beautifully lit in the jet black-colored sky, with the stars shining their brightest, smiling down at us.

"It's beautiful.." I said in a gasp. I whispered, only I could hear. "I wish I could sleep here." I looked around and found more and more stars looking down on earth. "You're lucky it's not rainy." I said and helped Renjun with his things.

"I know. I'm going to enjoy this night." I looked at him staring at the beautiful scenery above us. I sighed heavily. "I wish I was the loser."

"Excuse me, what was that?" Renjun asked and I immediately shook my head. "Nothing. I said 'Luckily, I passed the finish line before you did, loser." I let out a fake laugh (a/n: isnt that bts' song?) and sat on the floor.

"I heard what you said." He sat beside me and wrapped his right arm around my shoulders. "You know." I scoffed and I let the words out either a question or a fact. "You can sleep with me."

"It's cold. I don't have a jacket." It was true. It was starting to get cold. I rubbed my hands on my arms and breathed out. "I have many jackets. You could ask me."

I shook my head and chuckled lightly. "Hyuck might be borrowing one by now." I looked at him and he pouted. "I don't even know if my clothes could fit in him."

"It would." I stood up and removed the dirt on my pajamas. "I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and is going to leave the veranda when he spoke. "Can't I get a kiss?" I sighed and looked at him. "Renjun.."

"I lost. I should at least have a kiss." He pouted and pointed at his lips like a little kid. I chuckled and gave him a peck. "I said a kiss."

"That was a kiss." He folded his arms and looked away from me. "I'm not gonna let you sleep here." He said and I rolled my eyes. "For your information, I also have a veranda, you stupid rabbit."

"I'm your stupid rabbit." He said and looked at me. "No one likes stupid rabbits." He frowned, making me smile. I squished his cheeks and waved my hand at him. "I have to go. See you tomorrow, my stupid rabbit."

"I told you I'm your stupid rabbit."

"Shut up, you sound like a kid." I said and glanced at him again before leaving the veranda. Before returning to my room, I checked on Hyuck inside Renjun's bedroom. I opened the door and he was sleeping soundly on the bed.