four

Mirae's POV

When I woke up the next day, Seokjin oppa greeted me 'Happy Birthday' in my room while holding a We Bare Bears cake.

"Happy Birthday to the cutest dongsaeng." Seokjin oppa greeted me again. He dipped his index finger on my cake and placed the icing on my cheeks. "Oppa!"

He hugged me and placed more on my face. "Happy birthday!" He greeted for the third time. "Woah, you're 17 already? Not obvious because you're just 5'3". HAHAHA!" I pinched him on his side.

"Shut up." I said and pushed him. I was going to stand but he held my shoulders to let me stay in place. "Aaand since it's your birthday, I prepared a special morning breakfast for you."

He took something from my study table and I saw him holding a small table with food on it. I saw piles of pancake with maple syrup streaming down on its sides. I looked at the top and I lost my smile.

"Strawberry?" I looked at him and pouted. "You know I don't like strawberry, right?" Seokjin oppa just smiled and replaced the strawberries with my favorite, cherries!

I started to eat when he held a glass of.. Apple juice! "Oppa, thank you!" He leaned in to hug me. "Of course, for my dongsaeng." He kissed my forehead. "I'll be down, okay? Get prepared. Someone's waiting for you." He added before leaving.

I hurried up on eating my meal and immediately went to the bathroom. After showering, I changed into my school uniform. Today, I must really look decent.

I went down my room with my bag behind me and carrying my cake. I saw Winwin sitting on the couch. We made eye contact and we smiled. I immediately placed the cake on the counter and hugged him.

He hugged me back. "Happy birthday, baby." He said and made his hug tighter. He kissed my cheek, making my face turn red. I broke the hug and smiled at him.

"I didn't buy a gift. Remember? I'll take you to that store with lots of We Bare Bears." He said and I nodded. "You two, come here before I bury you alive." Seokjin oppa said, making me and Winwin laugh.

We walked over to Seokjin oppa and I hugged him. I hit his side because he placed icing on my cheeks. We bid goodbye to him and walked our way to school.

Our atmosphere is clearly 101% today. I'm really happy because I'm celebrating my birthday with my brother, boyfriend, and a few friends. I was surprised by Si Cheng's sudden movement because he slipped his hand on mine.

"Si Cheng.." He held my chin and kissed me. "Ssh." He placed a smile and winked. His smile became wide. I didn't realize I was also smiling widely.

When we entered the campus, someone greeted me a tight hug. "Happy birthday!" Jiyoung greeted me. She broke the hug and took out something from her bag. "Here! It's my gift." She smiled at me.

"Thank you!" I opened the box she gave. Inside was a pendant. I opened it and saw Jiyoung and I's picture. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Uhm, Jiyoung. Maybe she can't breathe." I heard Jungwoo say to Jiyoung.

She broke the hug and smiled awkwardly. "I'm sorry." We laughed. "No, it's okay."

"Hey, Mirae. I'll just go to the bathroom, okay?" Winwin asked and I just nodded. "It's okay if you can't send me to our room." I smiled at him and he did the same.

Jungwoo, Jiyoung and I walked our way to class, since we're literally in the same class. We chatted while walking there and when we arrived, we went to our seats.

•••

InJoon's POV