eighteen

Mirae's POV

I didn't leave my room the whole morning. I just scanned through my Twitter account and let myself watch videos from Youtube.

I didn't even eat. By lunch, someone knocked on my door. "Come in." I said and the door slowly opened. "Hey."

I looked at the person who entered my room and it was Jaemin. "Hello." I greeted and placed my phone on the bed side table. I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Are you hungry?" I shook my head even though I'm really starving big time. "You're not." He dragged me outside my room and made our way towards the kitchen.

He prepared lots of side dishes. "Jaemin, you don't nee--"

"Hush, child. Stop pretending that you don't like what I'm cooking for you." He chuckled, making me giggle. "Fine, you got me."

He placed the dishes in front of me and my tummy grumbled even louder. "Wow, you must be really hungry." Jaemin laughed at me and I glared at him.

I started to eat and Jaemin was laughing the whole time he was watching me. "Stop making fun of me. I don't like it when someone's watching me eat." I said and ate a piece of egg roll.

"Whatever. I'll go now. Just put the dishes in the dishwasher, alright?" I nodded and smiled. He tapped my head lightly and left the kitchen.

After finishing, I covered my mouth and looked at all the empty plates and bowls on the counter. "Seokjin oppa, I'm sorry if I ate a lot." I sighed heavily before putting them inside the dishwasher and cleaned the counter.

When I finished, I was going to leave the kitchen but I stopped halfway when Renjun was there. "When were you here?" I asked him.

"A minute ago." I looked at him blankly. He's the reason why I don't wanna come down from my room. He didn't let me visit Seokjin oppa, nor Winwin, then I won't talk to him.

"Excuse me--" He cut me off when he blocked the doorway with his body figure. I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked in a low voice.

"You." I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "I'm serious." I said and glared at him. He scoffed and folded his arms. "Do I look like I'm the type to joke?"

"Your face is a joke." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. His expression darkened, sending shivers down my spine. "I'm serious." He repeated what I said earlier.

"I also am." I said with a stronger voice. "Just.. let me pass." He shook his head. Ugh. "I'm not going to let you pass, not until we talk."

"Aren't we talking right now? Common sense, Renjun." I pointed two fingers near my temple. He glared at me and held my arm tightly. "Hey, it hurts!"

"My heart isn't, then?" I glared at him. "I should be asking that. My heart isn't, then?" I asked him. I pulled back my arm. "I hate you for not letting me hang out with my brother and for not letting me visit Winwin. You're such a heartless person."

I heard him sigh heavily before grabbing my shoulders softly. "Look, I'm sorry." I scoffed. "Let me speak first." I just rolled my eyes at him when he added that.

"You should be thankful I like you so much, I'll grant anything to make you happy, so.. I'll let you stay in your house for a week and I'll let you visit Winwin." He breathed.

I placed a small smile. "Thank you." I brushed my index finger on my lips before placing it on his. I snaked my hands on his nape and grabbed it. "But maybe you will never get my heart." I said before pulling him into a kiss.

I broke the contact immediately and pushed him aside before leaving. I thought I'm going to be done with him but he held my arm and whispered in my ear.