special chapter✨

(A/N: yass, this is the surprise for yall. Imma put here some things that wasn't in the original chapters but mentioned back there. You can drop some questions in this note and i'll gladly answer them ^^. Thank you for supporting and reading this book!💞)

Mirae's POV

"Mirae, wake up!" Someone tapped my cheeks. The voice was quite unfamiliar to me, but I shrugged it off and continued on sleeping. "Mirae-yah~." This someone suddenly moved my body.

I opened my eyes, annoyed by this human who's waking me up. I looked at the unknown figure and I kicked Hyuck on his arm, making him rest on the floor. He laughed loudly before sitting near my bed. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Boss told me to wake you the fuck up in an ungodly hour. He even woke me up, by the way, just to tell you you also have to wake up." My eyebrows suddenly twitched with what Hyuck said.

"What? He could've come here in my room." I said and looked at Hyuck, still drowsy. "I know." I moved to the side and let Hyuck sleep beside me. "But if Boss sees us--"

"Whatever. You're tired, hyung. You shall sleep."

"Bitch, it's oppa."

"Okay, oppar." I said and he slept beside me. Before I can ask him, he spoke. "Oh anyway, I'm here to wake you up because it's your brother's graduation day."

When he said that, he suddenly opened his eyes and sat down. "We should get prepared." He said and stood up. I looked at him weirdly. "You're coming?"

He raised a finger. "One, your brother would pretty much be the happiest graduated student there if I attended. Two.." He raised two fingers. I smirked and a brow of mine also raised.

"Hayoung."

"That." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Of course, Song Hayoung. You guys dating?" I said and he suddenly turned red. "Aye~. Don't deny the issue to your soul sister, mate." I patted his arm and opened the door.

"Maybe like that.." He said and when I looked behind, he was playing with his fingers. "Come on, you shy bitch." I dragged him out of my room, with him closing the door. He removed my hand from his wrist. "I'll also get prepared."

I nodded and headed to the walking closet. As usual, I did my morning routine. When I finished, I chose a light pink shirt that says 'I Like You' then under it is 'only for today'. I wore a pair of gray jeans and then chose white shoes.

I brushed my hair and finished the final touches before leaving the walking closet. I went to my room and fetched my phone before going down to the living room.

When I got there, I saw Renjun sitting on a couch, wearing a black shirt. I didn't bother to greet him good morning because he woke Hyuck up just to wake me up. I went to the kitchen in a hurry and hopefully, he didn't see me.

I saw Jaemin on his phone while sitting on a stool. "Breakfast's there. If Renjun asks where I am, I'm going back to sleep. It's still 6:12, what the fuck." He said and left the kitchen.

He seriously woke up Hyuck and Jaemin just for little reasons. I went to the dining room and saw Hyuck already eating. "You still tired?" I asked but Hyuck shook his head. "Wh--"

"Because I'm already eating. And this is my favorite dish." He smiled at me widely and started to eat again. I chuckled at him and sat in front of him before eating.

We suddenly heard footsteps so Hyuck and I turned our heads to the door. I scoffed when I saw Renjun. "You're already down?" I shook my head with sarcasm and ate again. "Why aren't you talking to me--"