three

Mirae's POV

The next day, I went early to school.. of course, with Winwin. We passed by Jiyoung and Jungwoo and we decided to walk with each other.

Winwin walked me to our room, as usual, and he waited for me to sit on my chair. When I entered the classroom, I noticed someone from the second seat, making me stop in my tracks.

"What's wrong?" Winwin asked from outside. I looked at him and shook my head. "Nothing. I just really think someone's familiar." I smiled at him and he replied with an 'ok'.

When I sat on my chair, Winwin left. I immediately observed the boy who caught my eye. He's so familiar. Our teacher came up so I diverted my attention to her.

"Good morning, class. Today, we have a new student who'll be joining us. Can you introduce yourself?" The boy who is familiar to me stood up and went in front.

I froze at my seat when I looked at him. He placed the brightest smile that I have seen in my entire life. "Good morning! I'm Hwang InJoon, your new classmate. Nice to meet you! I hope you treat me well." He bowed and the girls clapped.

That's why he was so familiar. He's Hwang InJoon, from the ice cream shop. We made eye contact and he threw me a smile. Our teacher spoke again, so I just focused on our new lesson today.

•••

InJoon's first day is like any other handsome boys' first day. He was surrounded with girls. Not just from our class, but also from the other sections. Even the seniors came here just to meet him.

During recess time, I talked with Winwin about it. "Si Cheng.." I called him and he looked at me with his mouth full. He looked super cute. I smiled before talking again. "You know InJoon? From the ice cream shop?"

He nodded. "He was the one who served us our ice creams, right?" He wiped some food off his mouth. "Yeah. He's in my class." Winwin almost spat his food in front of me.

"Really?" He asked and I pointed a bunch of girls gathering around a table. "InJoon's in there. He barely had friends in his first day. I feel bad for him." Winwin smiled and tapped my shoulder.

"He's going to be fine." He said before we finished our snacks. We walked on the hallway to my room when we passed by Jiyoung and Jungwoo. "Jiyoung! You're late!"

"I know! I'm sorry. My alarm didn't work." She chuckled. "I swear, if you're going to be late tomorrow, I'm going to shove a vase into your mouth." We laughed.

"Oh, we have a new classmate." I added and smiled at her. "Who is she? Or he?"

"He." I said and grabbed her hand. "What's his name?" She asked with a smile on her face. "Hwang InJoon."

Her smile suddenly disappeared. She smiled again after 5 seconds and grabbed Jungwoo. She's acting weird. "O-Oh, good to hear that. J-Jungwoo and I.. gotta go. You know, break time is r-really short." She chuckled awkwardly before leaving with Jungwoo.

"What's wrong with her?" Winwin asked. I looked at him and we continued walking. "You noticed that too, right?" He nodded. We didn't speak further more.

When we arrived, I hugged Winwin and went inside our room. I sat near the window and let my mind wander.

•••

After dismissal, I waited for Winwin on a bench near the fountain. He was still making his assignment with some of his friends in the library.

While looking around, I saw InJoon walk outside the campus with ice cream shop's cap on his head. I didn't mind him and waited for Winwin to arrive.

When I saw Winwin walking towards me, I stood up and we walked our way towards the ice cream shop. While walking, I accidentally hit a student. He dropped his books from the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." I helped him pick up his books. I dusted it and gave it back to him. I bowed. "I'm really sorry." I looked at the student I bumped with. He was wearing glasses and his hair was quite blonde. He looked super young. Maybe 3rd year high school.

"Noonah, it's okay." He smiled at me and stood up with his books in his arms. He bowed and looked at me before placing back his glasses. He waved goodbye at us before leaving.

Winwin and I continued walking until we reached the ice cream shop. InJoon opened the door for us, leaving me with a shocked expression. Winwin noticed that I was standing near the doorway and InJoon still holding the door.. with a tray on his other hand.

Winwin dragged me while chuckling. "Don't make the situation worse for InJoon, Mirae." I pouted and we sat on our usual table.

Winwin told me he's going to go to the comfort room and I nodded. InJoon went to our table while I was looking around to find Minho. When I can't find him anywhere, I asked InJoon.

"Hey, where's Minho?" I asked. He stopped for a minute and pouted. What the-- he looks so cute. "I think he's not on duty today. But I heard from the others he's sick or something." I nodded and so did he. His voice is quite pretty.

Later, he left the table and Winwin exited the comfort room. Our ice cream arrived and since it was late, we decided to eat the ice cream when we go home. InJoon is also going home as the same time as us.

Winwin and I walked our way towards our apartment while eating ice cream. When we arrived, I hugged him and finsihed my ice cream. "Do you wanna stay for a while?" I asked him while holding his hand.

"No, thank you. I still have to review my lessons. I'll see you tomorrow." He kissed my hair and told me to go inside. I did as what he said and waved goodbye at him.

•••

Injoon's POV

"Boss, isn't it her birthday tomorrow?" Jisung asked from beside me while folding his arms. "Yeah." I nodded and gave him a lollipop.

"Thanks." He replied. "Did I do a great job?" He asked excitedly. "What? What did you do?"

"You said I have to bump her or something." He said and I slapped my forehead. "Right. Maybe you did. I left first so I wasn't there."

"But would you really kidnap her? She's really kind. She even helped me pick up those books. Except for her ass boyfriend. He just looked at us. Get him killed instead." Jisung said while licking his lollipop.

"I would kidnap her, Jisung. You can't change my mind. Don't worry, I'll get that boy killed." I replied and we went in the side to wait for a taxi.

"But you wouldn't kill her, right?"

"Jisung, she's happy. She deserves to be more than killed."

•••