eight

Mirae's POV

Another day inside this hell.

I woke up earlier than usual. Since my room is super duper plain and I'm starting to get hungry, I went down the kitchen to find something to eat.

When I step foot inside, I saw Renjun reading a book (as usual) while sitting on a stool. I smelled good food from the large kitchen, making my tummy rumble. "You can wait in the dining room. The food will be there in a few." Renjun said out of nowhere.

I proceeded on walking towards the dining room, which is in the right side of the kitchen. My jaw dropped once again when I found an extremely long ass table stretching for meters.

I sat on a chair near the end and waited for the food. Later, I saw Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung, Renjun and a guy I don't know enter the dining room.

Renjun sat at the very end, the opposite side of my direction. The others just picked random seats. "Oh, Mirae. This is Lee Jeno, the one we're friends with." Hyuck said and pointed at the boy.

He smiled at me. "Hello." I smiled back and introduced myself. "I'm Kim Mirae. Nice to meet you." I said and bowed a bit. His eye smile is super cute.

The food arrived and I gulped so hard because one, the food is soooo many. Two, it smelled soooo nice, I feel like my saliva would drip, but I kept my mouth closed.

"Let's eat!" Hyuck said and started to devour the food in front of him. "Haechan hyung, can you slow down? You eat these kinds of food for almost a year now. It should've been normal to you already." Chenle said while eating his steak.

"Oh, shut up, Lele. Don't mess with an eating person." Hyuck replied and Chenle was like 'I'm also eating..?'. I just rolled my eyes while my smile is visible.

I finished my meal and brought it to the sink in the small kitchen. "You're done already? That was your first round, right?" Jisung asked. "First round? No, that was my third." Everyone choked except for Hyuck.

"This is my sixth round." Hyuck said with a smile. I'm surprised he doesn't get fat. "I'm not impressed. I didn't eat for a day then after that, of course I ate then I came up with eleven rounds. Try getting on my level, bitch." I said and flipped my hair before leaving.

Hyuck's food dropped from his mouth when he heard that. His reaction was priceless, oh my god. While walking back to my room, I realized I was still wearing my school uniform.

"I need to change." I whispered and returned to the dining room. "Renjun." I called him and he looked at me. "What?"

"I need to bath. Do you have clothes for me or something? I'm stinking big time." I said while curling my hair. "Hyuck." Renjun called Hyuck. He stopped from eating. "Now what?"

"Help her." Renjun said in a bossy tone. "Oh, come on! I'm trying to beat her record! I'm this close, Boss!" He motioned his thumb and index finger. "You don't want to die, right?"

"Of course, no. Boss, you didn't hear me. I said, I will take Mirae now to that walking closet." Hyuck said sarcastically before walking over to me and dragging me outside.

We walked our way towards.. holy sh-- there's a fourth floor? "Yes, Renjun's that rich. Do you think he only has this has his house? He also has two mansions not far away from here. And there's more of them." Hyuck said.

"Wow, you read my mind." I said sarcastically. "And how many floors are in here?" I asked him. "Just five floors."

Just five floors? And then this mansion is super duper wide. We finally reached the fourth floor (it almost took us forever) and we entered a room with a huge wooden sliding door.

"This is the girls' walking closet. No one uses it, until you came. We use the boys' walking closet, also Jeno." He said. I just nodded and shooed him. "What? Why?"

"You're not allowed to see my body. Get out." I said and pointed at the door. He laughed and left the closet. It was so huge, there are clothes everywhere. I saw an elegant door in the other side and I came there to check.

When I opened the door, my jaw literally dropped to the floor. I saw lots and lots and lots of clothes with designer brands. Not just clothes, there are shelves of shoes, jewelry, a table filled with make-up and body accessories.

This room costs my life. I went back to the original room and started to find perfect clothes. I saw a peach sweater top and decided to try it on. It fitted me perfectly, so I chose it with a black short shorts.

I looked around and saw a bathroom. In the second door is a bathroom.. but with a bath tub. In the third farthest door is.. a sauna. There's a huge pool in the middle and it's steaming hot inside.

Maybe later.

I went to the second door and took off my uniform. I turned on the water and waited for it to fill the tub. When it was full enough, I slowly dipped my body to the water.

I stayed there for an hour before finishing. I changed into the clothes I picked and went outside. I saw a black door on the opposite side of the violet door that contained designer clothes.

I went inside and I later regretted opening it. I saw tons of lingerie hanging on each hanger. I immediately closed the door and exited the walking closet.

I went to the library and tried to find another book. While walking around, the door immediately opened with a bang, making me hide behind a bookshelf.

"What? They're still searching for Mirae? Ugh. Cancel today's mission. It'll be in two days." Renjun said and ended the call.

Who could be the one searching for me?

•••