five

Mirae's POV

It was already dark. This Jaemin guy just drove around to let the time pass by. I looked at the blonde guy's wristwatch and it was already 11:32 in the evening. Seokjin oppa would be worried with me.

"Let's go home." That gray-haired guy said. Maybe they waited the people to disappear. I'm still crying after two hours of driving.

The Jaemin guy went to PSC Building. He turned the van to the left and there was an iron gate. No one can see the other side because of it's height.

I thought we're going to hit the gate but instead, it made way for us. My eyes were trembling. Who are these guys? They look super young.

Ahead of us was a huge mansion. The van came into a halt. The brow-haired guy opened the van's door and went out first. The blonde guy pushed me outside and I tripped because of my shoes.

He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me inside the enormous mansion. The Jaemin guy opened the huge wooden oak door and made way for us.

We walked towards the staircase until we reached the second floor. We were going to take the staircase towards the third floor when I heard screams. "No, please! Just kill me instead!"

There are more of us?

"Tell Jisung to kill them." When I heard what the gray-haired guy said, I pushed the blonde guy away but he held my arm tighter than before. He's too strong.

I shook my head while looking at the gray-haired guy. "What?" He asked while glaring at me. They're wearing masks but the gray-haired guy's eyes are familiar.

I just shook my head again. I'm begging him not to kill the poor boy I heard and the girl he wants to save. The gray-haired guy rolled his eyes and nodded at the Jaemin guy.

Later, I heard two loud gunshots from the room. My tears started to stream down again. This time, with my sweat. The blonde guy continued on dragging me, together with the brown-haired guy and the gray-haired one.

I'm sick of calling them with their hair color.

When we arrived at the third floor, they followed the gray haired guy into a room. He opened it and there was a bed in the right side. There was a veranda in the left. "Don't even think about leaving." The gray-haired boy said.

Even his voice is familiar. The blonde guy threw me on the bed. Thank god it was fluffy. The blonde guy took off his mask. "Hey." He smiled at me. He was wearing an eyeshadow. I'm not gonna lie, he's handsome.. and cute.

The brown-haired guy also took off his mask. "Hello!" He smiled brightly at me. He has beautiful caramel tanned skin and has an earring in his left ear.

"I'm Chenle, by the way." The guy who was holding me the entire time introduced himself. "Haechan. But you can call me Donghyuck, Hyuck or Hyuckie. You can also call me Fullsun." He smiled brightly but Chenle punched him.

"Ouch! Lele!" Chenle rolled his eyes. "Whatever, hyung." I glared at the both of them, not giving a single thought about their introductions. I shot daggers at the gray-haired guy. "What? You want me to introduce myself? Don't you already know me?"

My brow raised. I felt him smiled and he took off his mask. "Hi." He placed a sly smile on his lips. I started to tremble. I never thought that he could do this.

"You know me as Hwang InJoon, but that's my other name. I'm Renjun." He smiled at me, the usual smile he flashes at school and at the ice cream shop.

Two guys entered the room and I saw that Jaemin guy took off his mask. "Jaemin. You can call me Nana." His smile was soooo super duper bright. He out-shined the moon outside.

The guy beside him was also familiar. "I'm familiar, right?" He said and took off his mask. My eyes were wide again when I saw his face. "Jisung." He placed a lop-sided smile on his lips.

He's the one I got bumped into yesterday. He looked.. innocent. I looked away, anger filling inside me. They're foxes in sheep's clothing. I hate them.

"Leave." Renjun said to the other guys. They left the room in silence and Renjun looked at me. He came close to me and held my chin. "Are you still happy?" He took off the duct tape on my mouth.

When the tape was removed, I spat on him. Disgusting alright, but I hate him so much. I knew at that moment, I made him pissed.

He wiped the spit off his face and glared at me. "Fuck you." I said before he kicked me in the guts. He choked me and pinned me to the wall. "Try me." He held my head and banged it into the wall.

"Ouch!" It hurts so bad. I layed my head on the pillow and my tears started streaming down again. "Just why are you doing this?" I said in between sobs.

He leaned and looked at me with anger in his eyes. "You're happy."

"I'm not anymore! You killed Winwin!" I can't wipe the tears forming in my eyes. Everything is blurry in my vision. "Oh, is that so? You spent your life being happy, Mirae." He said and slapped me.

"Shut up before I throw a knife at you." He added before leaving the room and closing the door with a loud bang.

I hate this. Why did I deserve this?

I can hear Renjun's voice in my head answering my question.

"I told you, because you're happy."

•••
A/N:
Lmao i know this is ass short but i'll make it up to you in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading!

And please vote and comment :3

-dongsoxkie💫

kill joy. ʳᵉⁿʲᵘⁿजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें