seventeen

(A/N: sAy ThE nAmE sEvEnTeEeEeEeEeEeEeNnNn)

Mirae's POV

"Are you sure you're going to be okay here?" Seokjin oppa asked me and I only nodded. "Mm hmm. They won't hurt me." I reassured him and tapped his arm lightly.

He placed a small smile. "Are you really sure they won't hurt you?" I nodded again. "They're angels to me, at least. Except for Renjun." I rolled my eyes.

Seokjin oppa chuckled lightly. "I'll visit you twice a week." He tapped my shoulder and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Oppa, does Jungwoo know about Jiyoung's death?"

"About that, not yet. He's still trying to find her." He said sadly and cupped my cheeks again. "Does he visit Winwin?" Seokjin oppa nodded. "We often go there twice, especially Sunday."

I smiled sadly. "Just.. keep this a secret, okay? I really trust you with this, oppa." He nodded. "I will, Mirae. Take care, my flower, okay?" He kissed my forehead.

"B-- See you later." I said and he chuckled. "Thank God you still remember that." He tapped my head lightly.

In our brother-sister relationship, our number one rule is to never say goodbye. To us, especially Seokjin oppa, goodbye means not seeing each other again. That's why we always say 'see you later' or 'see you' to each other.

He hugged me again and he waved at me before hopping on the van. The van drove away and I was left there with a smile on my lips.

I finally saw my handsome brother again.

I went back inside the mansion and slumped my tired ass on the couch. "Are you still angry at me?" I almost jumped from my seat when Renjun came out from behind the couch.

"Jesus Christ, Renjun. I almost had a fucking mini heart attack." I said and calmed myself. "What do you mean?"

"Are you still angry at me?" He asked again with his cute tone. He looked at the floor and I saw him pout. I sighed calmly. "I forgive you."

He looked at me hopefully and he smiled. He went to me and kissed my cheek, making me stop from moving. "I'll only say this once in a blue moon." He stopped and smiled at me again. He leaned his mouth near my ear and spoke.

"I love you." He giggled and ran back to his room. I touched my cheek that Renjun kissed and stayed in that position for seconds before throwing a throw pillow on the other couch.

"What.. What the fuck did he do?" I cupped my cheeks and slapped it lightly. "Oh my god." I rubbed my ears with my hands and tried my hearing. "I'm not deaf.."

"Want me to send you to a mental asylum?" I heard Hyuck from a pillar not far away from me. I shook my head. "I'm just checking my cheeks and hearing."

"Yeah, you're crazy." He rolled his eyes and left. I went back to my room and stayed on the veranda. I hate myself for being too shook in a kiss on the cheek than a kiss on the lips.

My mind wandered off to Winwin. Seokjin oppa told me he had a proper burial. I grabbed the phone Renjun gave me and texted Seokjin oppa. We exchanged numbers earlier.

Seokjinnie💓

Oppa

Wait?? Did my dongsaeng just text me??

Uh yeah xD

Is that even shocking?