twenty one

Mirae's POV

I wiped off the remaining tears on my cheeks and smiled. "I'm not returning the things you've given me, Si Cheng." I brushed my fingers on the stone.

"I love you and you'll always remain in my heart. Take care, alright?" I stood up and looked at his stone again before walking towards Seokjin oppa.

He greeted me with a hug and I felt his hands on my back. "Are you okay now?" I nodded and he lightly tapped my shoulder. "Do you wanna get something?"

"Yeah. You'll decide." I said and he thought of it. "Let's go to our favorite cafe?" I nodded and we walked our way towards our favorite cafe.

I have two favorite places I want to go. In that ice cream shop Winwin and I used to go and a cafe Seokjin and I always go to.

Later, we arrived at the cafe and I immediately covered my face with my mask. The crew knows us but sometimes they forget, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

"Find a seat." I heard Seokjin oppa whispered at me. I followed what he said and went to another table, a table we never sat to. We have a specific table in here but I don't want the crew to recognize me. Remember, I'm missing.

Seokjin oppa came up in our table and placed the tray on the table. I took the spaghetti on the tray, together with the fork. I started eating then Seokjin oppa followed.

We chatted until our food and drinks got empty. "Do you need to go now?" Seokjin oppa asked and I looked at my phone's time. "Where did you get that phone?" He asked me again.

Right, we only exchanged numbers. He didn't get to see my new phone. "Renjun gave this to me." I waved it at him and he scoffed. "That Renjun guy is rich.." I nodded in agreement.

"You should make him your boyfriend so we can buy things like that, too." I coughed and he handed me a glass of water. I emptied it and I slapped his arm. "Last day, you were so against Renjun. Then, you saw that he got me something expensive, you're telling me to make him my boyfriend. You're crazy, oppa."

He chuckled and folded his arms. "I think.. I have to go now." I said and looked at him sadly. He placed a small smile on his lips and held my hands. "It's okay. When I graduate, I promise to spend time with you." He said, making me smile.

"Of course, you should." I stood up and went to him. I hugged him tightly and he rubbed my back. "Be careful on your way back, okay?" I nodded and pulled out. "Take care. Call me when you arrive." He added.

I chuckled. "Noted. See you." I waved my hand at him and exited the cafe. I went to a near bus stop and headed back to PSC Building.

When I arrived, I hopped off the bus and the moment I stepped foot on the ground, I started to panic. Jungwoo is just right in front of me, waiting for his turn to go inside.

I hurriedly ran towards the alleyway and hopefully, he didn't see me. The iron gate slided and when I passed by it, a huge familiar mansion came into my view. I'm home.

I opened the door and I almost tripped when I saw Jisung lying on the floor.. like literally next to the door. I went in the living room and I gripped my hair because of what I've seen.

They're scattered everywhere! Jaemin was sleeping on the top of the couch. Jeno's on the floor next to the couch Jaemin is resting and his feet is on it. Chenle was curled up in a ball on the table. Hyuck was near Chenle (almost under the table). Renjun was in his usual sleeping position on the other couch.

I didn't bother to wake them up. I just dragged Jisung near Hyuck. When Jisung's arm touched Hyuck's side, Hyuck hugged Jisung and sucked his own thumb. I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh.

I took off my mask and cap, placing it near Chenle. I quietly left the living room and I almost tripped again because Renjun held onto my right foot. "Don't go." He said.

I removed his hand from holding my foot. "I'm not going. I'll be in my room." I was walking again but this time, Renjun hugged both of my legs. "Hey!"

"Take me with you." He snuggled on my right knee. "You're crazy. I can't walk!"

"Then you crawl. Like a snake." Then, he made a snake-ish sound. I stopped for a moment and looked at him. "You're drunk, aren't you?" I asked him but he shook his head. "I'm not."

I looked under the couch he was resting and there are lots of bottles of beer. "You're drunk." I said matter-of-factly. I carefully lifted him up, not wanting to break my bones (yeah, I'm much concerned of myself).

"Oh, god. You're so heavy." I wrapped his left arm around my neck and I watched out if he might choke me or something. I carefully walked towards the staircase, and into his room.

I turned his door knob and pushed the door inside. I quickly threw him to his bed. I stretched random parts of my body that was used to lift Renjun. "God, don't be drunk again."

I left his room and went to mine. I remembered Seokjin oppa's reminder so I fished out my phone and called him. "Did you arrive safely?" I heard his voice from the other line.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Good. You can call me anytime, alright? Your oppa always have time for you."

I chuckled. "Copy. See you, oppar."

"See you, my flower." I ended the call and placed my phone on the bedside table. I went to the veranda and looked at the forest ahead. I stared into the horizon until the sun has set and the moon has risen.

I was kind of sad when the stars didn't show up. It wasn't bright either because the gray clouds covered the not-so-bright moon. I can barely see anything.

I returned to my room and turned on the lights. I jumped on my bed and looked around my empty room. When will Renjun renovate this?

I was going to go to the walking closet to change but the lights immediately went off. I found myself screaming. I wrapped my arms around my knees and curled up in a ball.

I can't see anything.

"Help!" I buried my face on my knees and started to cry. I hate dark things, especially night time, when there is no lights. I sobbed. I don't want to look up.

I heard my bedroom door open and close before someone hugged me tight. His familiar scent brushed on my nostrils.

Renjun.

"Sshh, it's going to be okay." He told me. I looked up to see him, worry painted on his handsome face. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back.

I buried my face on his chest and wrapped my legs around him. He covered me with his figure and I felt his lips on my hair. "Renjun, I'm scared.." I whimpered.

He held my chin and let me look at him once again. "I'm here. Everything will be okay." I nodded and he placed a peck on my lips before hugging me again.

"Don't let me go, please." I whispered in my low, begging voice. He tightened his hug.

"I won't. I would never."

•••
A/N:
Yall no bullying

This is just a FANFICTION. Everything happening here is not true, like literally.

I LOVE DONG SI CHENG

Dont take things WAY TOO seriously. Dont think the wrong way please. This is kind of a killing or idk story so im really sorry to yall whos affected by sichengs.. Yeah ^^'

I just want to remind you that sooo

See you later, Boss💫

(⬆️ NCTBlink can relate)
(Yall better watch the short mash up tho its lit)

-dongsoxkie💫