two

Mirae's POV

When classes was dismissed at 3:30 in the afternoon, I went outside to wait for Jiyoung. I was going to text Winwin but Jiyoung appeared in front of me.

"We'll leave now." She smiled at me and I only looked at her curiously. She was going to leave with Jungwoo but I held her arm. "Did you forget? We're going to have practices today. It's my last, you're going to attend today and tomorrow."

She recalled it and heaved a sigh. She turned around and faced Jungwoo. "Babe, I'm sorry. We still have practice today. We'll hang out tomorrow, I promise." Jungwoo smiled softly at her. "It's okay."

Jiyoung hugged him. "I'll see you tomorrow." She broke the hug and dragged me towards our practice room.

When we entered, our other members greeted us. We bowed back at them and smiled. My eyes diverted to our leader, Suyeon, glaring at Jiyoung.

She walked over to us. "Where were you?" She asked her and pinched her arm before dragging her into a much private place. I didn't dare to follow them and went inside the locker room.

I changed into my much comfortable attire before leaving the locker room and hopped into a couch. I saw Jiyoung rolling her eyes at Suyeon and entered the locker room to change. Minutes later, she went outside.

Suyeon clapped her hands to get our attention. "Today is our last day, for you guys who attended the last two weeks, at least. Jiyoung, Somin and NaEun would attend today and tomorrow's practice. They were busy, that's what they said." Everyone laughed.

"Now, go to your positions." I went to my position in the side. When Jiyoung and the two others weren't here, there were just 7 of us. We're a group covering boy groups and girl groups.

Suyeon went to her place, which is in front of me. "NaEun, play." She said and NaEun pressed something on Suyeon's phone. Golden Child's It's U started to play.

The 7 of us started to dance. I'm playing as Jangjun, my bias. I was very happy about it.

The song ended with us catching our breaths. "Good job!" Suyeon clapped her hands. The 7 of us has wide smiles on our faces. "You guys can go home." She drank water from her tumbler, so as the 7 of us who danced.

"You did great!" Jiyoung handed me a towel. I wiped my sweat with the towel she gave me and closed my bottle. I thanked her before grabbing my bag and went inside the locker room to have a shower.

After showering, I changed into a white sweater, ripped jeans and wore my black boots. I wore my bag and left the locker room. "Are you going home?" Jiyoung asked.

"Not yet. I'm going to meet with Winwin." I waved goodbye at her and left the practice room. I texted Winwin while walking down the hallway.

Winwinnie❤️

Hey, where are you?

In the library

Where library?

Is your practice done?

I'll go there.

No, dont go to the practice room

Im on my way to the fountain

Okay, ill see you there

I closed my phone and hurried my way towards the fountain. When I arrived, I saw Winwin standing near the fountain. I waved at him and he looked at me with a smile.