twenty five

Mirae's POV

After breakfast, Renjun dragged me lightly to the walking closet. "Renjun, stop. This is a girl's walking closet. Don't worry, I'll pick my clothes." I opened the door but Renjun held my arm.

"What?" I asked. "Pick a decent one." I chuckled at him and removed his hand from my arm. "Of course, I will look decent. Seokjin oppa won't let me dress like an old woman." I smiled at him and entered the walking closet.

I closed the door behind me and did my morning routine. After taking a bath, I chose a light pink cropped shirt, white short shorts and pink/white shoes. I only let my hair down. I applied a bit of chapstick and powdered my face.

I left the walking closet and went to my room. There was a light gray sling bag on my bed and there was also a note. I picked the note and read it.

Use this
Just use this :)

-leonjin

I remembered my first day here. When he placed on the note that I have to eat the food even though I'm hand-cuffed. I laughed at the thought and placed my phone, a handkerchief, my wallet, charger and headphones inside the sling bag.

I wore it and when I opened the door, Renjun was there, wearing a peach polo shirt, white pants and white Adidas shoes. "You only dress like this when you kidnap, right?" I asked him jokingly and he chuckled.

I looked to him longer and spoke. "Did you read our whole conversation?" Renjun nodded. I was going to say that Seokjin oppa wants us to bring Donghyuck, he already spoke. "I told Hyuck to get prepared and to look decent."

I nodded and we went down. When we reached the second floor, a door opened and it revealed Hyuck wearing a pink shirt and pink checkered polo shirt, paired with pair of pants with a black belt. "Do I look good?" He asked and smiled.

I nodded and put up a thumbs up. "How about a heart?" He said and I laughed before putting up two finger hearts. "That's more like it."

"Shut up, Donkey. Let's go." Renjun dragged me down and Hyuck laughed while following us. "You said that 'we'll go', but instead, you dragged Mirae." He sighed. "When will I understand you, Boss?"

"Maybe never, Hyuck." I said and Hyuck nodded in agreement. We exited the house and Renjun tossed the van key to Hyuck. He went to the driver's seat and buckled up. He started the engine and Renjun hopped in the backseat.

I don't want Hyuck to look like the driver, so I sat in the passenger's seat. "What are you doing there? You're supposed to sit beside me." Renjun said while Hyuck drove.

"I don't want him to look like a driver. And on the other hand, he's my bestfriend." Hyuck raised his hand so I high-fived with him. "That's my girl." He said and tapped my head lightly.

"She's my girl, Donghyuck." Renjun said from the back. I felt a blush on ny cheeks. "Oh, really, Boss?" Hyuck asked sarcastically. I pinched Hyuck's side because I don't want him dead.

"If you want, Boss, you could drive. So I can have the backseat to myself." Hyuck said and looked at me. "Nevermind," he leaned to my ear and whispered. "He's not good in driving. I don't wanna die."

I laughed again. I stopped when Renjun pushed Hyuck's face aside. Hyuck just laughed and continued on driving. "Don't do that." Renjun warned Hyuck. "What won't I do, Boss?"

"Lean to Mirae." Hyuck leaned to me and he earned a punch from Renjun. "Hey!" Hyuck stopped the van beside the road and wiped off the blood on his right cheek. I looked at Renjun. "You went way too far, Renjun."

"He doesn't understand a single thing." I took my handkerchief from my sling bag and used it to wipe the blood on Hyuck's face. "You're such a kill joy, Renjun. You know that he was just playing with you."

"But he's playing with the wrong person." He replied. I glared at him. "Shut up." He paused because of what I said. I continued to wipe blood off Hyuck's face. I looked in some parts of the van to find a band aid.

Luckily, I found one. I placed it on Hyuck's wounded cheek. "Are you okay now?" I asked him and he smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine." He turned on the engine again and drove towards my home, my real home.

When we arrived, I first hopped off the van and waited for Hyuck. "You should be waiting for Boss, not me. He's your boyfriend, right?" I shook my head. "Not yet."

I opened the gate and entered the house. Seokjin oppa opened the door and he went to me. He hugged me tight. "Welcome home, my flower." He said and broke the hug.

I smiled at him. He looked behind me and saw Renjun. "Oh my god." He walked towards Renjun. But I was wrong. Of course, he would walk towards Hyuck. "Are you Donghyuck?" Seokjin oppa asked to Hyuck. He held Hyuck's cheeks and hair.

Hyuck smiled and nodded. "Yes. Are you Mirae's older brother?" Seokjin oppa nodded. "What fine man you are. I'm Kim Seokjin." Oppa held out his hand shook hands with Hyuck.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck. Since you are Mirae's brother, you can call me Haechan." I chuckled when Seokjin oppa's smile became wider. He looked at me and pointed at Hyuck. "He's one fine lad, dongsaeng. And he's literally the cutest bunny alive." (A/N: me to hyuck 24/7)

I nodded and laughed. "Let's get inside." I said and held Renjun's hand. I dragged him inside and Seokjin oppa, still looking at Hyuck, followed.

I slumped in the couch with Renjun and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Hyuck and Seokjin oppa talked in the other one-man seats. Hyuck looked so comfortable talking with my brother.

I looked at Renjun and without saying a word to anyone, I dragged him to my room. When we went inside, I hugged him and smelled his scent. "Renjun-ah.." I called him. I looked at him and avoided his gaze with mine.

"I'm sorry." I said and gripped his shirt. "Sorry? For what?" He asked with empty eyes, like he's not interested at anything. "I-I'm sorry I shouted at you earlier. I was just concerned about Hyuck. Y-You don't need to punch him, you know."

He didn't speak and looked at me. We just stared at each other like that for minutes when he leaned in and kissed me. I gripped his shirt more, a sign that I want him. He grabbed my nape and pulled me even more.

I felt myself being carried, then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again. He leaned me to the wall and broke the kiss. "I forgive you." He whispered to my ear. "Thank you, bub." I kissed his cheek.

"Listen." I called him and we looked at each other's eyes. "I'll only say this once in a blue moon, so listen carefully." I added. "What is it?"

"I love you."

"I know. I love you, too."

•••