thirty four

Mirae's POV

"Renjun.."

"The both of you.. we need to talk." He said lowly which send shivers down my spine. I looked at Hyuck and his caramel-colored skin is now pale. I diverted my gaze at Renjun. "Look, don't blame this on Hyuck. Just me."

"No." He replied. "Renjun, please. He didn't do anything. Just blame it on me." I held his wrist but he pushed it back to me.. harshly. "Hey! That hurts."

He only gave me a cold look and then glared at Hyuck. "I told you. Don't put him in this problem." I grabbed his hand, this time, with my two hands. "Please, I'll do anything, just.. don't put Hyuck into this mess. Renjun, please."

He kept silent for some minutes before sighing and motioned Hyuck to go. He removed his hand from my grasp and texted someone on his phone. When he had sent the message, he grabbed me by the neck and zoomed his face to mine.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

He removed his hand from my neck and dragged me away from the sea. The guys had already fixed the tents and is now putting them behind the van. Hyuck has also changed to a dark green jacket and white pants.

The guys entered the van and drove away, which made me panic. "They left--" Renjun covered my mouth. "I told them to go first. We're taking a cab. I won't let your wet ass touch my seat." I blushed because I thought of a different meaning. (a/n: me is innocence😌👼😇)

"B-But I left my bag in there. I-I could change my clothes." I reasoned. I looked at him and I saw a light tint on his cheeks. "You're the only girl, Mirae."

"I know. But you can't see from outside the van."

"I have eyes like a hawk."

"You're kidding me." I said but he only tugged at my arm and dragged me near the road to find a cab. A cab paused in front of us and we got in. Renjun told the driver our address and he went on.

Later, we arrived at PSC Building and went off. Renjun payed the driver more than the actual payment. "Keep the change. And use that to clean up the wet backseat." Renjun said and dragged me to the alley.

We reached the mansion and the door suddenly opened. "Hey, Boss!" Chenle greeted but Renjun didn't answer. I smiled at the poor boy and waved my hands at him. He also smiled awkwardly and we left him there.

Renjun and I went to.. his bedroom. Oh my god. I think I know what's going to happen. Before he can open the door, I pulled my arm back. "I-I need to change.. my clothes, I mean." I said and Renjun nodded. "Just don't think of escaping."

It took me 5 seconds to nod my head. I then quietly walked over to the fourth floor, where the walking closet is. I changed into a simple light pink shirt and white short shorts. After that, I slowly went back to Renjun's room, silently, quietly (a/n: hoping you'll end up with me. k sorry abt that.) praying that what I am thinking is not what he's going to do.

I knocked on his door and he told me to come in. I opened it and it's either I regret my decision or not because he just took off his shirt like I see you, man. You've done this for the nth time in front of me already. I then sighed and looked down.

"Why are you looking down?" He asked and I saw in my peripheral vision that he's not wearing a shirt yet. "Nothing.. Just wear your shirt already."

"Why?"

"Just wear it! God damn it."

"You're shy, aren't you?" He said which made me feel redder than before. "N-No. I mean--" I didn't finish what I said because finally, FINALLY, he wore a shirt. I looked up and saw him smirking.

"What?" I asked and he walked over to me. I felt his hand on my jaw and he started caressing it. "Renjun.."

"You finally said it." I was going to say 'your name?' but before I could even let the words out, I was already on top of his bed. "Renjun, I swear.." I slowly sat but stopped halfway when he leaned near my ear, making me hear his breathing.

"I really miss that time when.. you used to hate me but everytime I kiss you, you fight back." It paused me right in that spot. I didn't dare to move and just stared at his huge oak door.

"Renjun.."

"Na-ah. This is your punishment." I cursed mentally. He chuckled lowly next to my ear and the next thing I know, he was in front of me, looking into my eyes then traveling his gaze to my lips.

I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on mine. I snaked my hands behind his nape and pulled him even more. He motioned his lips, deepening the kiss. "Renjun.." I called his name when he travelled his lips to my jawline.

I breathed hard, trying not to let out any sound from my parted mouth. He went back to my lips and later, we heard a knock from the door. Renjun broke the kiss and cursed. "If that is Hyuck--"

"Boss!" It was Hyuck. Renjun was going to open the door but I spoke. "Hyuck, I'm talking with Renjun. You should be thankful I bailed you out. Don't interrupt us, please."

"You're not doing anything, right?"

"Donghyuck.." Renjun said but I held his shoulders. "Why do you care?"

"Whatever. Do your thing, love birds." I heard Hyuck's footsteps fading so I think the coast was clear. Renjun was looking at the door the whole time Hyuck was there, so when he looked at me, I ravished his lips and we changed positions, making me on top of him.

"Naughty." I heard him whisper to himself. I placed my index finger on his lips, telling him not to speak any further. I sat on his lap and pulled him by the collar before colliding my lips with his again.

It was the longest kiss we ever had. I finally pulled away and breathed heavily. "Don't lie, you liked it, didn't you?" He asked while I stood up and rolled my eyes.

"Would I kiss you back if I didn't?" I said and looked at the mirror inside his room. "You left marks." I looked at my own neck from the reflection of the mirror. "I told you not to leave any."

"You're mine." I scoffed because of what he said and covered my neck with my hair. "If this is seen by the others, you're dead to me, Renjun." I said but he only threw me that sexy smile.

"So, what if they'll see that? They'll know you are my property."

•••
A/N:
I suddenly heard Renjun's 'naege neoppuniya⬆️' lol

Im sorry that this chapter is super short, i'll make it up to you in the next one, 🎶i promise you, i promise you~. bitnadeon bomnal ape. yaksokhaeyo🎶

-dongsoxkie💫