thirty two

Mirae's POV

The day went like a blur. Before I know it, it was already 4 in the afternoon. We did most of our time talking and chatting in the playground, and we went to a nice café. We also went to a park and spend our time in there laughing.

We're now back in the playground and chatting (like what we did earlier) and of course, still laughing. Later, we heard a voice. "Donghyuck?" We looked at the girl who called Hyuck. She covered her mouth with her hand and chuckled. "Please don't look at me like that." She bowed her head a bit.

"Hello." I said and stood up from the swing. "I'm Kim Mirae." I gave out my hand and she shook it. "The name's Song Hayoung." She got a pretty braid on her hair and when she smiled at me, I saw her cute little dimples.

"How'd you know Donghyuck?" I asked and offered her to sit with us. She shyly went to a swing. "Actually, I was the girl Donghyuck talked to, back in school." She paused and I finally remembered her. "Yes, I was also the girl he hit with. And I heard about you missing." She added.

"Oh, really? It's okay, I'm fine now. Actually, I'm going to return there in a few." I replied. I stopped smiling when the boys didn't dare to speak. Hyuck was just staring at Hayoung and the others are avoiding their gazes at her.

"What's wrong with you people?" I asked them and Renjun whispered in my ear. "I used to have a friend in the same section as her. He told me she's really scary. The whole class is scared of her."

"That's impossible."

"It is possible." Hayoung said and smiled. "Don't worry. I'm only in that situation when someone gets me pissed, I promise." She said. Renjun was satisfied and nodded. "Huang Renjun."

"Wait.. you look like Hwang InJoon from the same class as Mirae. He also disappeared, though." Renjun laughed. "Because I am him." Her mouth formed into an 'o'. She looked at the other guys. "And who are these handsome fellas?"

"Lee Donghyuck, ma'am." Hyuck said and fetched her hands before kissing it. "Cut it out. I already know you." The guys laughed and I saw Hayoung let out a smile. "Zhong Chenle." Chenle said and smiled cutely.

"Oh my god, you're so cute. Can I have you as my son?" She squished his cheeks and Chenle nodded. She squealed and looked at the others. "Na Jaemin. You can call me 'Nana'."

"Your nickname is cute. Your name is cute. You are cute." She said and Jaemin smiled at her. "Even your smile is cute. How come everything about you is cute?" I chuckled because of her statement. "I'm sure you are the 'Nana' of this group. Get it?" We laughed because of her pun but Renjun didn't seem to get it.

"I don't get it." Renjun stared at the air and Hayoung made a face. "Kill joy." All of us replied with an 'I know'. Renjun came back to his senses when he heard our replies. "I am not."

Hayoung suddenly waved a fist on the air. "District 9!" The boys laughed at her humor and started singing Stray Kids' District 9. "And you?" Hayoung stopped and asked Jisung. "Park Jisung."

"Liar," Chenle said and smirked. "He's Jisung Pwark." Hayoung saluted. "Noted." She diverted her gaze to Jeno and it looks like she was about to cry. "You're also super duper cute. What's your name?"

"Lee Jeno."

"Your name is flawless. I love it." She wiped away a non-existent tear in her eyes. Everyone laughed and I just realized that Hyuck was staring at Hayoung for a long time. I elbowed his guts and he pouted. "What?"

"You kept on looking at Hayoung. Wanna share some information there, buddy?" He chuckled and returned on staring at her. "I just find her pretty.. and cute." A sly smirk crept on my lips. I elbowed him again and he glared at me. "I'm serious." He said.