fifteen

Mirae's POV

The next day, I went to Renjun's room. I didn't bother to knock because it's still an ungodly hour. He would still be asleep.

When I opened his bedroom door, he was sleeping soundly on his comfortable bed. I went over to him and his hair was ruffled. I don't know but I smiled to myself while looking at him.

His shirt is a bit lifted up and I saw his tummy. I bit my nail and stared at him. While staring at him, he slowly opened his eyes and blinked cutely. He adjusted his vision because of the sun.

"Good morning." He greeted and pulled me on his bed. He snuggled towards me and buried his face on my neck.

"Renjun.."

"Shut your mouth. I wanna sleep with you." He said. "I'm not sleepy anymore. Let me go." I chuckled and is going to push him but he leveled his face with mine.

I was staring right into a deep dark abyss. "If you want to go, you have to kiss me." He said and smiled. I glared at him and pouted. "Again?"

"Do you have a problem with that, young lady?" He licked his lips and I found my hands already on his chest. I can feel my face burning. "I want it to last for an hour." He added and smirked.

"That's different, Renjun."

"Then I want it to be that different." I rolled my eyes and I snuggled to him instead. He smells so nice. I just want to hug him like this.

"Oh, so you don't wanna go anymore?" I heard him laugh making me push him away. I sat down on his bed but I felt someone drag me and now, I found myself under Renjun.

"Renjun, you've had enough." I said and lightly pushed him. He got out of the way and I was going to open the door when he closed it and he trapped me using his arms.

When I looked at him, he didn't spare a second to let me speak and kissed me. The same feeling I had while his lips are on mine came back.

I didn't wait for him to make the first move. I kissed him back and my hands snaked its way to his hair, gripping it and pulled him towards me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he deepened the kiss. He brought me to his bed and broke the contact for a moment. I grabbed his nape and pulled him to another kiss.

I know he was shocked by my movements but he didn't mind and just played with it. We heard a knock on the door, making us stop what we're doing.

I quickly pulled away and pushed him lightly. Renjun sat beside me then the door opened. "Okay, what happened again?" Hyuck asked and folded his arms.

"Are you questioning your Boss?" Renjun asked, making Hyuck flinch. "I said, of course, what are you doing here?" He walked towards me and he looked super sarcastic. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I was going to ask permission to him, but I forgot my reason." I said and stood up. "I'll think about it again. I'll tell you when I remember." I added and left his bedroom.

I went to the kitchen and found Jaemin drinking a hot coffee. "Good morning." I greeted him. "Good morning." He greeted back.

"Do you have breakfast yet?" He asked and emptied his coffee. I shook my head. "Not yet." He took something underneath and it was a tray with food.

"Boss made me prepare that for you." I stared at him. "Really? Jaemin, you don't need to."

"I have to, Mirae, or Boss would cut my head off." He laughed like it was a joke. For him, at least. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Anyway, thank you for this." I sat on a stool and took the tray.

"You're always welcome." He smiled brightly before leaving the kitchen. I started to eat, but slowly. I was trying to think about what I want to reason out to Renjun.

When I took a bite off an egg roll, the thought made its way back to my mind. I immediately finished my breakfast and of course, I had time to place it in the sink.

I ran towards his room. I didn't mind Hyuck, who I happened to pass to. Stubborn as ever, I didn't knock on his door again.

When I opened the door, my hands traveled its way to my mouth. Holy mother of God...

I was trying to keep quiet so Renjun wouldn't hear me. He.. He just.. took off his shirt..

I don't even know what to think.

I immediately closed the door in a hurry, making a sound. I know I was doomed. Before I can even go away, the door opened with a squeak.

"You saw my back, didn't you?" I heard Renjun asked. I looked at him and acted normal. "What do you mean? I opened your door a little bit then I feel like you need some privacy so I closed it."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really." I said and folded my arms. He smirked but it faded away when he spoke. "What do you want?"

I tried to re-think again, and when I remembered it, I talked. "Can I.. visit my brother?" Renjun stared at me for minutes.

"Please?"

"I won't let you go to him," my body became weak beacuse of what he said. "I'll let him go here." My hopes rose up again.

"Really?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek, making him stop from moving. "I'm sorry." I said and placed a sly smile. "But what if he knew about your background?" I asked.

"He won't report it."

"How are you so sure, Boss?" He chuckled at me calling him that. "Because if he does report it, I won't let him see you again."

"Oh, come on." I said and pouted. "He's not even in a relationship." I rolled my eyes at him and tapped my foot. "I know. Did I say I would let him get killed?"

"Don't do that."

"I would if I could, but I could so I would." He laughed after finishing that confusing sentence. I also laughed with him but we stopped in complete silence. "But seriously, don't get him killed."

"Why?" I want to choke him to death right now. I glared at him with my sad eyes. "He's the only family I have." I said and curled a few strands of my hair.

"Am I not?" I removed our contact at each other and roamed my eyes around the area. I know my face is hella red. "I just met you, Renjun. And I don't know too much about you. In fact.. I know you're going to be hurt but.. inside my heart is still Winwin." I looked down on my toes.

He didn't speak for a couple of minutes. "No."

I looked at him, my eyes starting to form liquid crystals. "What?" He only looked at me with his dark eyes. "You're not meeting him." He said and went back inside his bedroom.

I slumped down on the floor and hugged my knees. "I knew I shouldn't have said that.. But bitter truth is always better than sweet lies."

•••

Renjun's POV

I kicked a chair from my study table and gripped my hair in frustation. My phone buzzed from my bed. I took it and didn't bother to read the message. I slammed it back to my bed.

Why does she still love him? He's dead already. I already replaced him. I gripped my hair again and shouted. "Fuck it." I threw a pillow across the room.

I breathed again and wiped my sweat trying to drip down from my forehead. "I'll do anything. I'll do anything just to make you mine."

•••