thirty

Mirae's POV

"Jesus christ.." I woke up because of that voice, but I didn't dare to open my eyes. "You didn't do it here, did you?" It was Hyuck. Of course, it will be always him.

"What? No. And can you please lower down your voice? Mirae's still sleeping." I heard Renjun say from beside me. "Why are you here?" He asked again and Hyuck chuckled.

"I just came by to check on you, loser."

"It's 'Boss'." Renjun corrected him. I moved to the left, maybe facing Renjun right now. "Let's keep our voice down." He said again. Hyuck scoffed. "Boss, she's awake. Look."

I felt him behind me and I felt his fingers poking my sides. I'm not a ticklish person, but my thighs are my weak spots. "See? She's still sleeping." Renjun said and he patted me on my head.

Hyuck sighed. "Okay. I'll leave you guys. Nana's preparing breakfast soo bye!" The sliding door opened and then closed. There was silence, and I didn't dare to wake up.

"Get up. I know you're awake." Renjun said and tapped me on the back. I stretched out some of my body parts and opened my eyes. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Shut up." I covered his mouth and slept again. I felt no heat burning my skin so I think it's a cloudy day. "Get up. Nana's cooking." He said and tapped my back again. "Get what? I only know Get It. And Nana always do the cooking." I said and tried to sleep again, but to no avail.

I gasped when I felt someone carry me. I opened my eyes and saw Renjun smiling at me. "Renjun, put me down." I hit his shoulder lightly, but he only laughed at me and opened the sliding door. "Renjun, I have feet."

"I know." He smirked and I pouted. "We're not married, put me down." I tried to go down but he held me tighter. "Yet." A thick blush painted my cheeks. My heartbeat started racing when a sly smirk crept on his lips.

"You know what I'm thinking?" He said and I shook my head. "Renjun, no--"

He didn't let me finish and ran to his room. "Renjun! I swear! Put me down! You said we'll eat? I mean, yeah, you can eat but I can't ea-- nevermind, just let me go. Not like break up with me, I MEAN LET ME WALK! PLEASE!" I said gripped my hair, not caring if it's messy.

Renjun laughed at me the whole time and thankfully, THANKFULLY, he put me down when we were on the third floor. I sighed heavily and wiped my non-existent sweat on my forehead. "I think I was going to die." I whispered to myself.

I glanced at Renjun, who is looking at me with a weird wide smile. Ugh, that smile again. Before he can carry me again, I dashed off to the kitchen. "Good God, help me!" I screamed and I finally reached the kitchen.

"Oh god. Dear, what is wrong with you?" Jaemin asked and walked over to me. He helped me up and pressed the towel he was carrying at my forehead. "Your 'Boss' is chasing me."

"Do you wanna eat now?" Jaemin asked and I nodded. He led me to the dining room and I saw the boys eating already. "Hello, Mirae!" Chenle greeted me and I waved my hand at him.

I sat near Hyuck and he was glaring at me. I looked at him, my right brow raised. "I'll beat you.. today." He said and ravished another buffet. I thought about what he meant and laughed.

"You're still thinking about that? Oh my god." I shook my head and laughed harder. I started to eat and I saw Renjun enter the dining room. I hurried up and choked halfway. Hyuck laughed at me, making him choke, too.

Chenle laughed at us with his empty mouth and handed me a glass of water. "Ain't you giving me a glass of water, kid?" Hyuck asked Chenle and he held back his laughter while shooking his head. "No. You can reach this, hyung." He pointed a glass of water next to him.

Hyuck glared at Chenle and took the glass of water, gulping it down. I carried the plate with the fork and spoon on it and went to the kitchen. I placed it on the sink and before I can exit the room, Renjun called me.

"Mirae." I stopped dead in my tracks. I slowly turned around and looked at him, my eyes a bit closed. "Yes?" From a blank look, he smiled at me and walked towards me. I backed off but he held my hands and pulled me into a tight hug.

I hesitated at first, but I ended up having my hands on his shoulders. "You scared me.. that's why I ran away." I said while my nose is smelling his scent from his shoulders.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and tightened his grip on me. I tapped his shoulders. "It's okay."

"For the love of God.." Renjun broke the hug and we looked at Jaemin who is clasping his hands together. "Can you guys go to a more private place? That would do." I walked to him and smacked his arm.

"I just hugged him." He let out an 'ow' and rolled his eyes. "But seriously, go get a room." This time, Renjun walked towards him but Jaemin ran away, laughing. "He's crazy." Renjun said and I only nodded in agreement.

We stayed there for a couple of minutes before I walked to the living room and turned on the television. There was a random drama aired today so I decided to watch it. The guys started pouring in the living room and Hyuck was patting his tummy when he slumped himself on the couch across me.

"I've made it to the 13th round." Hyuck said, satisfied then he raised a fist in the air. I smirked and looked at him. His eyes landed on me and he sighed. "What now? You want a bet? Come and get it."

"Let's say.. starve ourselves tomorrow but during dinner, we're going to beat that record. Understood?" Hyuck being Donghyuck, he agreed. "Just make sure I'm not going to deliver food to you six feet under the ground." Jaemin said.

"Shut it, Nana." Hyuck said and placed a palm on his forehead. Bored, I looked at the guys one by one. "Where's Jeno?" I asked them and Jaemin flinched. He closed his eyes and sighed. "You scared me. Still asleep."

Right on cue, Jeno was in the staircase. I clapped and stood up. "After Jeno had his breakfast, let's go to the playground." I said and looked at them. Before I can stare at them to join me, they already agreed.

I looked at Renjun and he was like.. against it. I walked to him and held his left wrist. "You're coming with us." I pulled him and leaned my mouth near his ear. "And I won't take no as an answer."

•••
A/N:
Im sorry for this short chapter. It'll be long next 😏. Look i didnt mean that just.. go and read chapter thirty one. Im good

Anyway, thank you for reading!💕

Also, to these people who flodded my notification feed😂💓
NahilleAhmed
Kooki629
7_renchan
WoodenRainBow123
Thank you for putting noise all over Kill Joy and for being the first readers!💓 y'all i got your backs and I owe you guys one💚

-dongsoxkie💫