ten

(A/N: yes bitches, chaptrrrr chittaphon😂 lmao sorry😂 but im not xksksk😶😂)

Mirae's POV

The next day, I heard the door getting unlocked. I immediately went near the door and by the time it opened, I slapped whoever opened it. "Ouch!"

"Shit, Jaemin. I'm sorry!" He covered his face. "Is that how you say 'thank you'? Wow, you're more violent than the others." He said and was going to close the door but I held it with my hand.

"Jaemin, I'm really really really sorry. I-I thought it's Renjun--" he cut me off. "It's not always Renjun who'll open the door." He said. It's my first time hearing him actually say Renjun's name.

"I-I'm sorry, I really am." I kneeled in front of him and he was taken aback on what I did. "Mirae--"

"No, I'm really sorry. I just--" I didn't finish my sentence because my tears started to stream down from my eyes. "Hey, hey. Are you okay?" Jaemin tapped my shoulders and let me stand up.

"I wanna go home.." I whispered while sobbing. Jaemin looked at me worriedly. "How much I want to return you, I can't. Boss' heart is as cold as Antarctica." He said.

I didn't speak and returned to my room. Before closing it, I spoke. "Just forgive me." I closed the door and sighed.

•••

After some minutes, I regained my composure and went down. I just sat in the living room and watched random cartoons. While eating a bar of chocolate and watching TV, I heard someone speak.

"Yow, oh my god." From his voice, I think it was Hyuck. He laughed so loud that it echoed all over the mansion. "Ugh, what?" Another voice asked. I think it was Jaemin's.

"Boss assigned us in a new mission. No, not the Jiyoung one." Hyuck laughed again. "Can you just get straight to the point?" Jaemin asked him irritately.

Hyuck laughed again before speaking. "Boss wants us to kidnap those popular sluts in that one school, I forgot its name. And he said we like literally have to satisfy them, oh my god! I just can't!" Hyuck laughed.

"That's one hell of a miracle." Jaemin said and chuckled. "I know, right? They're literal sluts. How are we gonna deal with those? Buy toys?" The both of them laughed.

"I wanna say something unholy but I want to lessen my sins." Jaemin said while chuckling. "They don't look like the type to get satisfied over a d--" Jaemin covered his mouth. "Did you just read my mind?"

"Maybe? 'Cause I got it right." Hyuck said and laughed again. He stopped and cleared his throat. "I'm not putting it inside. My body is precious. My Precioussss." He said and I heard a smack.

"Shut up, you dirty-minded hoe. When will it be?" Jaemin asked. "Later, after classes. They'll be in a club. That means--"

"Yeah, yeah. I have to wear those kinds of clothes again." Jaemin said. I can imagine him rolling his eyes. "Yeah, you'll look hot in it, Nana." Hyuck teased and I heard Jaemin hit Donghyuck.

"Zip your mouth, Donkey."

"At least I'll look hotter. One, I'm the sun. Two, the world would be 1,000x hotter if I wear those polo shirt with three unbuttoned buttons, tattered jeans with black belt that looks like a whip. My sun-kissed caramel tanned skin would be visible. My whole figure would scream royalty." Hyuck said almost making me laugh.