thirty one

Mirae's POV

While Jeno was eating, we got prepared. Jaemin kept an eye on him (a/n: 😏🌚🌝 (im sorry)) because one, he might cause a mess. Two, Jaemin literally loves being in the kitchen, calling it his home.

Jeno and Jaemin got ready after Jeno's breakfast. I wore a blue-stripped polo and a pair of pants. I wore a white Nike and tied my hair into a ponytail. I put my phone on my pants' pocket and left my room.

I saw Hyuck walking down the stairs with the same pink polo he wore when we visited Seokjin oppa on top of his head. He wore a white sleeves tee and pale black ripped jeans, with red shoes. I went down and I saw the boys in the living room, ready to go.

Renjun appeared in the kitchen, with the same shirt I'm wearing. We looked at each others' shirts. I pointed at him. "You copied me."

"I didn't." He just chuckled and Jaemin stood up. Hyuck wore his polo shirt and screamed. "Go Let's!" He ran behind Jaemin, outside the house. The others followed them and hopped in the van.

Jaemin turned on the engine. "Where would we go after the playground?" Jaemin asked. I thought of a place and said, "We'll eat then go home--"

"That's it? No fun." Hyuck booed but I slapped his arm because I'm not done yet. "Then, we'll watch the sunset. How about that, you hoe?" Chenle and Jisung laughed and Hyuck just nodded.

"Let's just go camping on another shoreline, where grass is just meters away from the sea." Renjun said and Hyuck smiled. "That is better, Boss. No, that is great than Mirae's stupid idea." I smacked him on his arm.

"Since we're stupid fucks, let's go back and pack our things." Jaemin sighed heavily and turned off the van's engine and we went of the van. We returned to our room and packed the things we need.

I packed a few clothes and took the sleeping bag Renjun gave me. I wore a white cap and went down. I only saw Chenle in the living room, playing a game. I sat beside him and watched him play.

"You can't get anything from getting that teddy bear." I said and Chenle looked at me. "I just wanna know what it can do." Chenle replied and continued. "Slendrina would appear if you put it on the crib in the second floor."

"Uh.. okay." Chenle followed what I said. "If you escape Granny's house, Granny would be sitting on the floor with the bear and Slendrina would be behind her." Chenle paused the game and looked at me. "How'd you know?"

"I just know."

"Did you ever play Granny before?" He asked and I shook my head. "But how did you know what will happen?"

"I watched a series of it." Chenle asked who is the Youtuber and I gave him a sly smirk. "That dude." He gave me a curious look. "That what?"

I shook my head and motioned him to continue the game. "But why is Slendrina here, though?" He went to the other side of the room, where there was a playhouse and you have to cut a watermelon to get a key.

"They said Granny's Slendrina's grandmother." I said and motioned for him to go to the parking lot where there was a car and a sauna. "Wait, there was a sauna? And a car?" I nodded. "It also has an uncompleted shotgun in there. But you have to find the pieces to use it."

"You know so much about this game."

"Thank you." Later, the other guys called us and Chenle paused the game. He turned off his phone and walked towards the van. We put our things behind and buckled up. Jaemin turned the engine on and we went off to the playground.

After a few minutes, the car suddenly boomed Red Velvet's 'Power Up'. I fan-girled and sang with the song. "Let's Power Up!" All of us said in unison. "You guys didn't tell me you're Red Velvet fanboys." I laughed and kept singing with the song.

"I appreciate it but your boyfriend is the real thing here, Mirae. He is the r--" Renjun covered Hyuck's mouth and Chenle added, "He is the biggest Red Velvet fanboy among us." Renjun glared at Chenle but I chuckled at how Renjun lowered his head and ruffled his hair.

"When you weren't captured before, Chenle and Renjun kept dancing to 'Red Flavor'." I looked at Chenle and he looks very proud of what Jaemin said. I laughed again and I poked Renjun at his side. "Don't be shy. We all are."

"Boss, Mirae is always right." Hyuck made an 'ok' sign with his fingers. "Your boyfriend is such a kill joy." He added and laughed. "He's not my bo--"

"Don't deny it." Renjun said and I felt a blush on my cheeks. The guys let out an 'ow'. "So, it's true?" Jeno asked and I nodded, giving up. "When?" Hyuck asked and I didn't answer because I forgot when. (a/n: me neither lmao).

"A few days ago." Renjun said and I felt his arms around my neck. I patted his arm and coughed. "I can't breathe." I said, even though I can. I'm flustered at the moment because he told the guys about us.

Later on, we arrived at the playground. Since I'm in near the door, I got off first and ran to the merry-go-round. Hyuck pointed at the merry-go-round and laughed. "Shut up, Hyuck." Jeno said and I heard him chuckle.

I saw Renjun approaching the slide but I hopped towards him and took him by the hand before dragging him to the merry-go-round. Renjun threw a 'what?' look but I told him to hop in. He did and I started to spin the merry-go-round.

"Hey, look, stop. I'm getting dizzy." He said but I only laughed. When I was satisfied with the speed, I hopped in and just like Hyuck, I slipped. Renjun laughed before helping me stand up. "You do know this thing makes you dizzy."

"I know and kindly shut up, this is my second time riding this thing." The merry-go-round started to slow down and I immediately slumped down on the ground. "Hey, don't sit in there." Renjun lifted me and laughed. "I told you not to ride that."

I shook my head and tried to regain my balance. When I'm fine, I stood on my own and looked at the boys playing. "Hey, you two kill joys! Get your asses over here!" Hyuck shouted and I chuckled before walking towards them.

I didn't feel like Renjun was following behind me. I looked behind and he was standing still, looking at me. "What are you doing? Come here." I motioned him towards me and he smiled before walking to me. He greeted me with a big warm hug and we played with the boys.

•••