twenty three

Mirae's POV

It flooded my mind. The question Renjun underlined flooded my mind. I didn't read the book for 10 minutes straight, afraid that I won't understand a single word.

When the question left my mind, I continued on reading the book until I finished it. I closed the book and went to its corridor. The time I placed it back, Renjun popped from the side. "God, you scared me." I whispered.

Renjun didn't reply and only looked at me, which made me a bit flustered. "W-What are you looking at?" I managed to say. "So.. your answer?"

"What?"

"Your answer?"

"When did you ask me?" He looked pissed. He pinned me to the wall and of course, I was taken aback by his move. He took the book I read earlier and went to the page he was reading.

He pointed at the question which took me 10 minutes to think. I stared at the question, then to him, then back to the question, repeat. "I don't know.." I said and lowered my head, avoiding my gaze with his.

He chuckled. "Bullshit." I felt him back off. "Look, I'm not sure, okay? I.. I can't just.. explain." I felt his hand on my chin, lifting it up and letting me face him.

"I'll wait," then he leaned his lips on my ear. "But I won't take no as an answer." He left me there, standing still and let me drown in my thoughts.

I finally shrugged it off and slowly left the library. I took every step with every second, trying to think if I really like him.

I don't really know. There's a part of me that still loves Winwin and an empty part. I sometimes feel weird when I'm around Renjun, like there is something on my stomach. It was like what I was feeling when I was with Winwin.

I found the boys watching a movie in the living room. I just stared as they laughed, get scared or get intensed over the movie. They were watching Skyscraper.

In the other side, Renjun was also watching them. I immediately ran towards him. Renjun heard my footsteps, making his head turn to my direction.

I know he was taken aback when I grabbed his nape and pulled him into a kiss. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me back. Out of breath, I pushed him slowly.

"Okay, what was that suppose to mean? Don't tell me you just kissed me for no reason?" He said and I chuckled. "You think? Because I don't." I replied and looked into his eyes.

He was in shock and he just stared right back at me. "You like me?" I glared at him and filled my voice with sarcasm. "I don't, I don't. I like Hyuck, you should leave." I pushed him, but this time, farther.

He chuckled and pulled me using my arms. "You do." He smiled, so did I. He was going to kiss me again but Hyuck shouted. "AH! NO! Bitch, no." Renjun and I looked down and saw him throwing pillows towards the TV. Thankfully, it didn't hit the TV.

"Hyung, stop." Chenle laughed while pulling Hyuck back. Hyuck covered his eyes. "Do you want to watch the movie or not?" Jisung asked him and Hyuck removed his hands.

I felt Renjun's hand wrap around mine and intertwined our fingers. "Renjun." I called him but he just smiled cutely. "You're too cute." I pinched his cheek with my free hand.

"Tell your brother." Renjun said. I laughed. "I will. Can you wait?"

"If it's you, I will always." I laughed again at his cheesyness. "Stop being cheesy." I squished his cheeks again before going to my room and fetched my phone.

Seokjinnie💓

Guess what :D