twelve

Mirae's POV

When I woke up the next day, I found a white t-shirt and pink short shorts near my bed. I changed into it and the shirt was quite big for me.

I didn't mind and went down towards the living room. I was surprised to see 7 cups of tea and a teapot in the middle of the table while the guys are reading the newspaper.

"Good morning!" Hyuck greeted me and closed his newspaper. He opened his arms for a hug and I jumped on him. He's so soft, I wanna squish him.

I immediately sat properly and drank a cup of tea. Hyuck gave me his newspaper and I read the headline.

"Now, they're searching for them?" I asked and crossed my legs. "Don't bother to return them. Let them die inside the other mansion." I added and emptied my tea before putting another on it.

I gave Hyuck back the newspaper and looked at him. "She didn't do anything to you last night, right?" I asked to him and he smirked.

"Do you have a crush on me?" He asked and I looked away. He laughed and wrapped his left arm around me. "Don't be in denial, Mirae." He said.

"Fine. A little. 20%. I hate you sometimes, though." I said and I felt a red tint on my cheeks. "But they said 'the more you hate, the more you love'." He teased and started to pinch my sides.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and emptied my cup. "But answer my question."

"Other than kiss me--" I sighed heavily. "I don't know, I'm a bit jealous. And I hate the feeling." I said and drank on Hyuck's cup. He laughed making me roll my eyes again.

"She just kissed me." Hyuck said and took his cup from my hand. "Okay, whatever. On the other hand, I still love Si Cheng."

Everyone of us in the living room was surprised when Renjun broke the cup he's holding using his hands. "Renjun!" I ran towards him and checked his hand. His hands were bloody.

Jeno gave me the first aid kit from I don't know where he got it. I took a cotton and wiped the blood off his palm. "Why did you break the cup, you bastard?" I whispered to him while pouring alcohol on a cotton.

I placed it on his wounds and he gripped his hands, trapping my fingers. "Open your hands." I said calmly and he did. I wiped the blood off again and put three band aids on the small wounds he had.

I tapped his palm and he looked at me. We made eye contact making me fluster. "Don't take it off until tonight." I said and placed the things back inside the kit.

I stood up and asked Jeno where he got the kit. He pointed at a drawer and I placed it there. "What are you guys going to do with those girls?" I asked.

"Maybe Boss will rain them those toys to satisfy themselves." Jisung said and Jaemin smacked his back.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the library. While walking, Hyuck popped up from beside me. "Oh, hey."

"Boss.." He said and chuckled. "What about Renjun?" I asked and Hyuck looked at me ridiculously. "You're not aware?"

"Aware of what?"

"He's jealous."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "When you said you had 20% crush on me and you still love that Winwin guy. He's legit jealous." He said and laughed. "How are you so sure that he is?"

"He broke the cup. You can't say he was thinking of a plan at that moment because he always thinks while reading a book."

"So, you're saying he is jealous?"

"Super jealous." I scoffed and opened the library's huge door. "Leave me alone. Don't let me go out when you guys will just make them moan." I said and closed the door.

I heard Hyuck laugh from outside. I didn't mind him and went to the counter to get the book I reserved. "Wait, where--"

"Is this what you're looking for?" I looked behind me and saw Renjun holding the book 'The Wallflower's Revenge', which I'm currently reading. "How did you get-- Nevermind. Just give me that." I said and walked over to him but he stopped me.

"What now?" I asked and folded my arms. He sexily licked his lips and pointed his index finger at it. "Kiss me first." Then he pouted cutely.

"Are you serious?"

"They told you I'm not the type to joke around, right?" He asked and scanned the book. I looked down and scratched my head. "I won't. Just give the book to me."

He shook his head cutely. "Kiss me." He pointed at his lips again. "You want this, right?"

"Nevermind." I said and went off to find another book. Renjun just stayed silent while I chose another book to read. I feel like I don't want to read a book not until I finish that one.

"Renjun.." I went back to him. "You're giving me a kiss?" He asked cutely and his eyes are like shining while looking at me. "Give me the book."

"No, not until you kiss me." He said. I was going to say I'm still loyal to Winwin but maybe he'll tear the book apart.

To my frustration, I walked over to him, grabbed his collar and leaned him over. I stopped halfway, our faces close to each other. "If I kiss you, you'll give me the book."

He nodded and waved the book. I didn't spare any moment and let my lips touch his. I immediately broke the contact and took the book from his hand. "Thanks." I said and turned away.

"Stop." He called and I did. I felt his hand hold my arm. He dragged me towards a corner and pinned me to the wall. "Now, what do you want?" I asked.

"Since you kissed me, why don't we continue it?" My eyes formed into a circle. "Renjun--" He cut me off and placed his index finger on my lips.

"Hush." He leaned his mouth near my ear. I felt him lick my earlobe. "R-Renjun.." My whole body was trembling. I don't know what to do.

He placed his lips near mine and slowly brushed it. I kept my mouth closed. "Oh, you wouldn't open your damn mouth?"

I gasped when he gripped my butt. "Renjun--!" I didn't get to speak any further because he kissed me. He started off slow and firm.

I dropped the book I'm holding and my hands made its way to Renjun's chest. I know I was uncomfortable but I started to close my eyes and return the kisses back to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Just when it started to feel good to me, Renjun stopped and broke the kiss. "Not so fast, babe." He placed a soft kiss on my neck and picked up the book I dropped.

"I hate you." I said and glared at him. He held my chin and placed a peck on my lips. "You'll love me."

•••