Chapter 4

Kiara:
Harry and I finally managed to leave our bedroom without eating each other's faces off, having sex, sucking one another, or all of the above...

Harry held my hand as we walked side to side to the throne room, having missed breakfast but neither of us minded anyway.

"We need to check on Rolan and Rebecca" I said and Harry smiled and nodded before we walked in to our babies' nursery.

"Mama, dada" Rebecca said once she saw us making Rolan giggle and stand up to walk up to us.

They were both a year and a half old, and believe me when I tell you this, they are as spoiled as they can be....

"Hey kiddos" Harry kneeled down to pick Rolan and Rebecca walked over to me with a paper in her hand.

It was a paper with scribbles on them as if she'd drew them which made me smile and carry her in my arms.

"Did you draw this?" I asked her gently.

She only nodded shoving her thumb in her mouth as she shyly hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"Harry look at what Becca drew" I showed it to Harry and I could tell Rebecca was shy about her attempt.

"Wow it's beautiful" Harry smiled before leaning in to kiss Rebecca's blonde hair.

Rolan wiggled out of Harry's arms and went to play with his toys, which were on the floor already as he's been playing all morning anyway.

I put Rebecca down and kissed her cheek before fixing her little flower dress so she'd go back to doing what she was doing before Harry and I came.

"Your majesties" their baby sister Molly bowed down.

"Hello Molly" I smiled before looking at the kids

"Have they eaten?" I asked and Molly nodded.

"Rolan had a little blood too, Doctor Anastasia said he needed to feed to get stronger" Molly explained which had both Harry and I raise a confused eyebrow.

"He's already had blood two days ago and she said the kids have to drink blood once a week" Harry asked.

"I don't know sire, his nurse sent him to the doctor and these were her prescriptions" Molly said and both Harry and I stood confused as to why we didn't know of this.

Harry nodded to Molly before teleporting us to Anastasia's Hospital dorm.

"Anastasia!" Harry called.

"My king" she bowed down.

"Why would you prescribe more blood for Rolan?" I asked angrily.

"My queen I thought you were informed of this" Anastasia said genuinely confused.

"Rolan has been acting strange for the past week due to lack of blood, his system has been turning him aggressive and he almost attacked both his nurse and Molly" Anastasia explained.

"What? When? I was with him most of his time" I said.

"That's the odd part, he doesn't attack or show you my queen, the king, the lords or any of his siblings, it's like he keeps that part of him hidden or controlled when around loved ones or certain people" Anastasia said.

"Has he attacked you?" Harry asked.

She nodded slowly.

"His eyes turned into a dark shade of red before he did sire, then he was like an animal set for a hunt" Anastasia explained and I closed my eyes.

"Could he have inherented your power?" I asked Harry in his mind.

"I don't know love, but my powers haven't started showing till I was fifteen and even then they weren't as strong as Anastasia is describing"

"What now?"

"I don't know..." and Harry was gone like wind...