Chapter 12

Mia:
It's been months since mum had passed away and little by little we were getting better...

Rolan's blood lust suddenly disappeared and he was back to drinking blood once a week like his twin Rebecca.

I could tell Andrea was still very upset as he was very close to mum, but he seemed to block everything and everyone from him.

Of course we do see him and we have our meals together, but it's like he's not himself.

"Morning beautiful" Caspian slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Good morning my love" I relaxed in his embrace as we both looked at each other from the mirror.

"How are you feeling?" He asked gently before kissing my neck.

"I'm fine, getting better actually" I whispered and Caspian smiled...

"I'm just worried about Andrea" I voiced my thoughts out loud and Caspian nodded.

"I know love, but he's a strong man and you know that" Caspian tried reasoning.

"That's what I'm worried about" I whispered and Caspian kissed my neck before turning me to face him.

"Don't worry about it yeah?" Caspian asked gently and I sighed but nodded anyway.

"Now let's go get the twins and go join the family for breakfast yeah?" Caspian asked and I smiled and nodded.

Andrea:
I was laying on the floor with Rebecca sitting on my torso.

My knees were supporting her back as she giggled and showed me her drawings.

"These are very pretty baby girl" I smiled before tickling her making her squeal and laugh.

"Andlea... Can you teach me how to sword fight?" Rolan asked me holding two toy swords and I smiled and sat up.

I wrapped my arms around Rebecca and carried her before putting her on the floor.

Rolan gave me a blue sword and had his red one in his hand.

I taught him how to hold the sword first before showing him how to hit me with it.

Mia and Caspian opened the door and smiled as they saw us playing, Rolan hit my arm and I pretended to be injured making Rebecca yell at him for hurting me, which made Mia, Caspian and I burst into laughter.

Rolan and Rebecca were looking at us like we've lost our minds before they both went back to yelling at each other.

"Well that's enough you two" I scolded which made them both look at me like I had grown a new head...

"Looook now Andlea is going to bleed until he dies" Rebecca said in horror, "he's even scolding"

Okay this girl is weird...

"Bex I'm not gonna bleed to death, I'm a vampire remember?" I stated and she gasped.

"Ohhhhh you're just like Rolan, Mia and I?" wasn't I supposed to be her older brother?

"We have the same parents Rebecca" I stated.

"But you never drink blood" she said and that's when reality hit me like a rock.

It's true I rarely drank any blood, my thirst was close to none and even when I did it was usually just a sip or two and animal blood, if I drank human blood I'd just throw it up...

"How about we go and grab a bite with granny and grandpa" Mia said sensing my discomfort and the kids nodded and got up following her.

"You coming Andrea?" Mia asked.

"In a minute" I said before leaving the room and going to my own.

"Mum... Why'd you leave me now?" I said to no one is specific...

I miss you....