Chapter 47

Rolan:

"My dad's wife Rosetta, Amelia's sister" dad said and I shook my head.

"No" I said not wanting another family member of Amelia to approach me.

"Rolan she wont hurt you" Mum said and I shook my head, to say I wasn't scared was an understatement, I still haven't fully recovered from what Amelia had done to me and the only reason I got out of bed now is that Rebecca was with me, but my body was still weak, fatigue and exhausted.

"I thought the same thing about Amelia" I said looking mum dead in the eye, I refuse to feel that much pain again, and honestly I didn't give a damn about what anyone thought at the moment.

"Rolan" Andrea whispered to me and I shook my head looking at him.

"I can't feel the same pain again Andrea" I said turning to face him "I really can't" I knew I sounded dramatic, desperate and stupid but I saw my twin sister die. No, I actually killed her myself, if that spell hadn't worked I don't know what I would've done.

"Okay" he said looking at me with understanding eyes, "go and get some rest" he told me and I nodded, I bowed at my parents and hugged my big brother.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and he pulled away to look at me.

"Get your rest and recover" was all he told me before I nodded and walked out, him completely ignoring my apology but we both knew that I was in no state for all of this.

I walked to the now burned ruined infirmary and sighed, why is all of this happening to me? Ever since I was a kid, that's the only question that's been on my mind.

Why me?

Why this?

Why that?

Why? Why? Why?

That was all I could ever do, ask why and the funny part was I never got an answer, not one single answer.

"You're highness?" A girl's voice said from behind me.

I turned in shock and bared my fangs at her, but as soon as my eyes found her own hazel ones I felt my every instinct freeze, my bared fangs and stiff poster relaxed and all the fear, shock and anger changed into a feeling that was all too new to me.

Passion and desire, it was like I was mesmerized by this beautiful young girl standing before me.

"W-who are you?" I asked gently my eyes not leaving her own.

"Liana" her soft voice sounded like music in my ears.

"Liana"

Andrea:
I watched as Rolan walked out of the throne room before facing my parents, "are you sure we can trust Rosetta?" I asked seriously, I was not putting any of my siblings in danger.

"I trust her with my life" mum said and I nodded, I watched my brother suffer, lost my baby sister and my twin sister is broken and I have no idea if she'll be okay or not anytime soon, I was not taking any of that easily or putting my guard down this time.

"What do I need to do?"