Chapter 32

Mia:
I woke up feeling Caspian's breath on my neck and couldn't help feeling betrayed.

I wanted to know why?

Why lie to me? When he knew that I loved him, mate or not.

I was in love with him, so why lie?

"Love are you okay?" Caspian asked and I froze, should I confront him?

I took a deep breath before answering "no love, just a bad dream" I said calmly hoping he'd buy it and go back to sleep.

"Do you want to tell me what it was about?" He asked gently taking my hand in his, and believe me when I say it took everything in me not to pull my hand away from his.

"No, just get some sleep babe, I need some fresh air" I said quickly getting out of bed and going to the balcony.

"Mia what's going on?" Caspian followed me to the balcony and tried to wrap his arms around me only for me to vampire speed away from him.

"Mia?" He asked surprised, I've never resented his touch this much, never resented it at all actually.

"Talk to me baby... what happened?" He asked worriedly.

"YOU LIED! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!" I yelled at him as tears fell from my eyes.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Mia..." I heard Andrea's voice behind me.

"You lied to me" I said slowly emphasizing each word before turning around to face my brother and walking away to his chamber with him leaving Caspian alone in the balcony.

"Mia" Andrea said gently.

"I'm sorry, i just couldn't bare his touch any longer" I apologized to my brother feeling slightly guilty having not controlled my emotions.

"I understand love" was all Andrea said before throwing a blanket at me.

"Get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow"

****************

I woke up in Andrea's room and memories of everything that happened last night hit me like a rock, I really didn't want to get out of bed.

I just wanted to sleep all that pain away, but of course that's impossible, especially now that we needed to keep Rolan safe and hidden from everyone who was bound to want to hurt him.

And that includes mum and dad.

"Rise and shine sleepy head, we've got a busy day ahead of us" Andrea said opening the curtains and I nodded getting up having already been awake for the past fifteen minutes.

"Are you okay?" Andrea asked me and I nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I gave him the best smile I could muster, but this was Andrea, he could read me like a book so I wouldn't be able to lie to him even if I wanted to.

"Do you want to get some rest while Rolan and I figure out our next step?" Andrea asked me gently and I shook my head.

"I may be sad and hurting, but a princess never shows weakness Andrea" I said confidently before walking into my room to get some clothes from the closet.

I saw Caspian sitting on the sofa and sighed before walking up to him.

"This is yours" I said handing him the promise ring he gave me when we first fell in love.

"Mia..."

"I'm sorry Caspian, we're done"