Chapter 43

Vote and comment, let me know what you think and enjoy.
********************

Kiara:
Mia's screams could be heard all over the palace, which is what woke both Harry and I up.

"What?" I asked Harry, vampire shrieks are only this loud if they've lost their mates or lovers.

"Caspian?" Harry asked closing his eyes like he always did when he felt a soul leave the body...

"Shit" Harry said before getting out of bed, I followed him to the door, luckily we stopped sleeping naked since Rolan and Rebecca were born and even after they left we preferred comfortable night clothes.

I was wearing a long white night gown while Harry was wearing navy blue lenin pants and shirt.

We both vampire sped toward Caspian's room before the smell of blood hit both our nostrils.

There laying in his bed was Caspian's dead body, Mia was laying on top of him crying and Andrea was standing behind her giving her her space though I could see and easily read the shock and pain in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked Andrea, Harry was trying to carry Mia from Caspian's body.

"I-we came to see C-Caspian and f-found..." He couldn't finish his sentence before he broke down in tears.

I wrapped my arms around him, I could hear Mia fighting her father behind me and him trying to calm her down to no avail, she was in shock, pain and fear.

"Mia..." Andrea said slowly letting me go and walking over to his sister.

"Andrea what happened? How? He literally stayed alone for an hour" Mia's body was visibly shaking and I could hear her heart rate increase.

"Amelia" Harry suddenly growled angrily.

"What?" both Andrea and Mia asked.

"She left this" Harry took out her magic necklace.

The necklace was always around her neck as the crystal contained most of her magic in it, or at least helped her control most of her spells as her body would give out without it

"Amelia is still in the palace" I stated slowly.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Rolan" Mia and Andrea said with wide eyes.

****************
Rolan:
My body was weak as I lay in Anastasia's room.

I could feel her presence in the palace, I knew she was here but I couldn't open my mouth to warn them.

I tried to open my eyes, to move a finger anything, but it was like my body was frozen. I simply couldn't move an inch.

She was getting closer to infirmary, she was coming for me, and this time she knew I couldn't fight back. The poison was too strong and I had drank too much of it that even Anastasia's power was barely helping me.

"Your highness you must calm down, your heart rate is too quick" Anastasia's calm voice spoke to me, but she knew nothing of what was behind that door.

She's here, she's close! I tried speaking to her mind, maybe I could try telepathy, it could work.

"Prince Rolan?" Anastasia asked confused, my body was begging to fidget, the power surging through me in an abnormal rate.

AMELIA IS BEHIND THE DOOR!!! This time I yelled in her mind before the door broke down and I got up in shock standing in front of Anastasia, shirtless and in my jeans.

"Prince Rolan" Amelia smirked.

"You" I growled, I could feel my fangs coming out and my body burning in anticipation.

"ROLAN!" I heard my mum's voice from a distance, but fire started in front of where the door was blocking their path.

I felt my eyes glow as I made water put the fire out surprising Amelia and Anastasia.

"Leave" I ordered Amelia, I may be weak but I knew for fact that if I gave up now it would cost us our lives.

"You think just because you put out the fire I'd listen to you?" Amelia smirked taunting me.

I could feel Anastasia's healing power through my body, she was quiet, but she was saving me.

"I will kill you with my bare hands" Mia said from behind Amelia, before her body hit the window making it break under the force.

Mia jumped out the window behind Amelia and my eyes went wide at the sight, never in my life have I seen Mia this angry.

I ran to the window with mum, dad, Andrea and Anastasia following behind me, only to find Mia standing alone in the garden, Amelia was nowhere to be seen.

"What is going on?" I asked trying to understand, Mia jumped up the window and I moved aside for her to enter.

"She killed Caspian" Mia said, anger and pain laced my sister's voice, and I knew for fact why.

Yes, Caspian may have lied about being Mia's mate but they were both deeply in love, and no magic, dark or normal could change or fake that feeling.

Fire has fallen over Mia's heart, and for the first time I've seen a look in her eyes, that could only mean one thing, now it would either be her death or Amelia's, there was nowhere in between.