Chapter 25

Author's note:
Heyyyy everyone I'm done with finals and am officially on summer vacation, that means more updates and a lot more fun... Maybe even a new book in the making

Stay tuned and enjoyyyyy

Love you alll

Andrea:
This was bad...

This was very bad...

I slowly sneaked away after Rolan and Rebecca entered their chambers which were in the same suite as one another but different bedrooms, changing rooms and bathrooms. They basically only shared a sitting room and a small library to keep their private books there.

I ran to my and  Mia's chamber and entered it and ran to our sitting room.

Mia got out of her bedroom upon hearing me close the door in a knee long night gown "Andrea you look like you've seen a ghost" she said concerned as she looked at my panicked expression and I guess heard my quickening heartbeat.

"Andrea what's going on?" She asked slowly before sitting next to me and taking my shaking hands in hers.

"Talk to me, what happened?" Mia gently stroked my fingers with her thumb before I laid my head on her shoulder and cried, this was all too much for me to handle.

All the secrets.

Being away from home.

Fighting my own powers which I knew were growing stronger everyday.

This was just too much for me to do it on my own.

Mia wrapped her arms around me as I cried in her arms, I missed my mum, my father and my home.

I knew I may not be able to find my mate because I was in the human world and it's been getting to me that I may never find her if we stay in hiding like this, but for now I've literally got no other option.

I've tried dating other girls that Mia set me up with, or princess we've gathered with in balls or gatherings my grandparents held to keep a certain unity with the other kingdoms, but none of them fulfilled my need, nor did they fill the gap that was in my heart.

That could only be filled by my own other half and mate.

Mia didn't understand me, how could she anyway if I was hiding a huge part from her...

"Andrea please tell me what happened" Mia pleaded gently.

"Rolan..." I said taking a deep breath "he's planning to go home and go against dad"

"What?" Mia asked whispering.

"He and Rebecca want to find help from somewhere, I don't know where yet... But they know we won't help" I said my hands shaking "they want to avenge mum"

"But she isn't dead" Mia said.

"They don't know that, for all they know dad sucked her blood dry"

"How is it possible that they still remember? , they were toddlers when it happened!" Mia exclaimed.

"I don't know Mia, but somehow Rolan remembers and keeps reminding Rebecca everyday and their hate, mainly Rolan's keeps growing"

"We need to think and act rationally about this" Mia said trying to calm herself though I knew that she was nowhere near being calm.

"Where's Caspian?" I asked quickly.

Mia closed her eyes for a second before a portal opened quickly and Caspian came in from the grandma and grandpa's throne room.

"Mia what's wrong? Are you two okay?" Caspian asked frightened.

"What did you tell him?" I chuckled at his panicked expression.

"I said we had a huge problem, I need you... Now" Mia said standing up and letting Caspian sit beside me.

"We need to lock the gates between our world and the vampire world" I told Caspian.

"What?" Caspian asked confused.

I explained to him what I heard Rebecca and Rolan saying and how they were planning on finding help to start a rebellion on father.

"Shit" was all Caspian managed to actually voice out.

"But how'd you hear them without being seen or sensed?" Caspian asked confused.

Oh fuck...

I stared at them both debating whether or not to let them know but lying would do me no good if I wanted us to work together, plus Mia is my twin, so I just decided to show them.

"Now you see me" I said and Mia raised an eyebrow "and now you don't"

"What the bloody hell?" Caspian said with wide eyes.

"The power started appearing when I turned twenty-one" I explained still being invisible and getting up and standing by the door before reappearing.

"Now can we focus on the matter we have in hand?" I asked crossing my arms and Mia nodded.

"Locking the gates between the two worlds" Caspian said slowly.

"It's not impossible, yet not doable" Caspian tried explaining.

"How so?" I asked.

"I can't do it alone, that's for fact" Caspian explained.

"What if we find help?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, but until then Rolan and Rebecca might already be there" I said.

"Then why not lock them in the palace?" Caspian asked "or not to make it obvious the city"

"Can you do that?" Mia asked.

"It'd be easier than locking two worlds, I'm simply locking two individuals from leaving" Caspian explained.

"That should buy us time" I said.

"Yes, because a spell can only last long enough, I don't know if it could last more than a week" Caspian explained.

"We'll find a solution until then" Mia said taking her mate's hand in hers.

Caspian closed his eyes before chanting a spell, his eyes glowed before his body froze for a second...

"Caspian?" I asked.

"They're not here" Caspian said.

"What?" Mia asked scared.

"Both Rolan and Rebecca aren't in the city"