Chapter 27

Harry:
"NO!!" I yelled as I felt my daughter's soul leave her body.

"Harry?" Kiara woke up beside me as we were both asleep when I felt her struggling to stay alive...

"Hazz baby what's wrong?" Kiara asked, she turned on the light from beside her on the night stand to see my face clearly.

"Baby?" She said again, my brain went wild.

How can I tell her?

"R-Rebecca" I stuttered as my eyes filled up with tears at the loss of my baby girl whom I've literally only seen as a toddler...

"Rolan..." I was lost for words trying to breathe and focus my brain and emotions.

"Hazz what's going on?" Kiara asked, though I knew she probably understood what I was trying to say though she didn't want to believe it.

"H-he killed her Kia" I whispered my voice cracking.

"He killed our baby girl"

Andrea:
I paced around our room as I tried to think of where or to who they might go for help, but literally nothing came to my mind.

"Andrea you're making me dizzy" Mia said as she sat on the couch beside Caspian.

"Who would want revenge on father?" I voiced my thoughts out loud and Mia sighed.

"I honestly don't know" she said laying her head on Caspian's shoulder.

I took exactly three breaths before the loud bells of the palace rang loudly.

"What the hell?" Mia asked confused, and I frowned.

These bells only rang of someone of the royal family died in the palace and it was to inform the people that the king, queen or princesses had passed away, or a corpse was entering the palace and we were called to be out.

"I don't know" I said before we all walked out of the room quickly.

We ran into grandma and grandpa who looked at both of us and took a deep breath, which I'm guessing they were holding.

The king our uncle Marcel came down seconds after followed by uncle William.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Uncle William asked confused.

"Where are Rolan and Rebecca?" Grandma asked.

"Long story" was all Mia said before grandpa nodded to the gate's guard to open the gates and we walked out.

Two of the royal guards walked up to us from the garden and leaned in to my grandfather's ears.

"It's princess Rebecca sire" I heard using my vampire hearing.

Mia and I looked at one another before vampire speeding toward the corpse ignoring everyone's calls.

"No" I sobbed before sitting down beside my sister's lifeless body.

"How could he?" Mia asked removing a strand of Rebecca's blonde hair from her face.

I stood up and took Mia in my arms as we both cried.

"We won't let her blood go without revenge Mia, I promise you"