Chapter 42

I am so sorry for the late update, it's been a crazy month at University with exams, researches and projects.
I've still got my finals coming in the next two weeks but I wanted to give you a chapter to enjoy.
Vote and comment and I'll try to update as soon as I can, until next time
Love you all...

*****************

Kiara:
I knew Caspian was hurting, it was bad enough to lose one parent let alone lose both in the same day, one dead and the other betrayed.

After all these years she had been the one that separated us from our children, all for one cause, to break us all and become a ruler by default.

"Kia?" Harry gently called me to bed and I turned to face my beloved, he had bared so much for me, and still loved me with all his heart and for that I was grateful.

I climbed into bed and got in his arms snuggling into them, "I love you Harry" I said out of nowhere.

"I love you too baby" Harry answered and I lifted myself up to look him in the eye.

"No Harry, I mean it" I said looking him dead in the eye making him raise himself with me still in his arms though this time I was straddling him.

"You mean what love?" Harry asked confused, it had been a while since I've shown him how I truly felt, loved him, adored him, and made him feel whole.

"You've barred so much for me, loved me at my best and worst, touched my body, heart and soul for all those years even after I've shut you out, and for that I'm grateful" I said making him smile, I could hear his heart beat racing as he processed my words, loved and memories them keeping them buried deep in his heart and brain.

"I adore you" he said leaning in to capture my lips in his own in the sweetest peck.

"I love you" he did it again this time adding a little more force to the kiss.

"Always" Harry leaned his forehead against my own.

"And forever" his arms wrapped themselves around my waist tightly pulling my body to his, practically gluing us together before kissing me.

It felt as if everything had stopped, it was just him and I, no one else on this planet mattered, our clothes had somehow ended up on the floor and Harry's body was hovering my own as his member came across my own.

"I love you Harry" was the last thing I said before we both reached our climax and Harry fell on my body laying his head on my breast as we both calmed from our love making, it had been a while since we had truly been this intimate with one another and I couldn't say I didn't miss it, him, us and everything about our beautiful relationship.

"I want to feel alive again Harry" I said truly meaning it, I wanted to go back to being me, if we pass this, I want Harry and I to start fresh, loving, caring and adoring each other, maybe even having another child.

"My beauty" was all Harry said before kissing my lips again, pulling out of me and laying on our bed, this time laying me in his arms.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and I knew for fact Harry was feeling the same way, well I am his mate I could actually feel him just as he could feel me.

I don't know how long we had stayed in one anothers arms but when we woke up it was already dawn and I was tangled up in Harry's arms feeling the happiest I've felt in a long time.

Andrea:
The next few hours passed in a blur, with us settling in, Caspian was nowhere to be seen, Rolan was still very ill from whatever poisonous spell he had in his system, and Mia trying to get the nerve to go and talk to Caspian and be by his side.

"Mia" I said as she was walking around in circles in front of her bed.

"Yes Andrea" she said still walking in the same circles, we had been in her room since I finished settling in in my own trying to figure out what we're going to be doing, but as far as I was concerned her mind wasn't with her right now, it was with her love.

"Go and talk to him" I said gently making her stop her pace to look at me.

"What if he doesn't want to see me?" She asked making me smile.

"You know he always wants to see you" I said making her smile, "come on let's both go" I said trying to get her confidence back.

"Really?" She asked excitedly and I nodded, he need to know that he wasn't alone in this, he is still and will always be family.

We both walked out of Mia's room and headed to Caspian's but a smell made us stop our track in front of his door.

Blood.

I tried listening in wanting to stop Mia if there was anything going on inside but there was no sound, not even a heartbeat.

Mia beat me to the door and opened it, her scream had conformed my fear and worry.

There laying in his bed Caspian laid with blood covering his chest and a dagger in his heart.

I tried to listen for a beat, anything to indicate that he was alive.

Nothing...

Caspian was dead...