Chapter 24

Andrea:
"Common Rolan, Rebecca you two need to practice" Mia snapped at our youngest stubborn siblings.

"Why do we even keep practicing Mia, it's not like we're allowed to use out powers in the human world" Rebecca said crossing her arms at Mia.

"Because I said so" Mia said angrily, she's been trying to get them to practice all week and this is the attitude they've been giving.

"You are not our mother you cannot order us around like you are" Rolan raised his voice at Mia making her eyes widen at his rudeness.

"Now both of you that is enough!" I yelled at both Rolan and Rebecca.

"You know what you two?" Mia said angrily starring at Rolan and Rebecca "Fuck it, you can stay without practice, die of starvation and let your own powers eat you alive, I don't care anymore" 

"I'm going inside Andrea" Mia told me and I nodded before turning to face my younger siblings.

"What's with the attitude you two?" I asked them angrily.

"When are we going home?" Rolan asked.

"This is our home for now" I snapped at him.

"If it was home then why do we have to hide who we are? Why hide what we are able to do?" Rolan yelled at me.

"To keep you bloody safe!" I yelled at him, I felt my body heat as my anger increased but I had to control myself before hurting my siblings.

"Rolan" Rebecca gently took his hand in hers sensing my anger and actually fearing it, they knew that I hardly got angry and was more controlled, but when I got angry I'm not an easy or a nice person.

"Go inside both of you, and I don't want to see you out of your chambers until you get that attitude of yours resolved" I said treating my seventeen year old siblings as of they were ten.

"But..."

"NOW!" I yelled and they both walked back to the palace quietly.

I pretended to go deeper into the garden before turning invisible and sneaking up behind them, this power started appearing on me when I turned 21 and stopped aging though I don't remember mum ever having one, though I could never be sure but no one knows I have it and I literally mean no one.

I snuck back behind them and listened, I needed to understand the sudden change of attitude.

I found out recently that Rolan still remembers seeing dad sucking mum's blood this way and that he's planning to avenge her, though I can't tell him that she's still alive I can still prevent him from hurting dad.

"Rolan you need to control your anger on Mia and Andrea they're just trying to keep us safe" Rebecca told Rolan in a low voice.

"You know they're just trying to keep us here for until who knows when hiding from that king we call our father" Rolan said angrily.

"I know Rolan I understand your anger too, even I am angry and hate him for what he did to our mum though it makes no sense to me on how is it possible for him to kill her as she was his mate" Rebecca said trying to link the idea in her mind "but that still isn't Andrea or Mia's fault"

"They could have saved her"

"If they could do you think they wouldn't?"

"Then why not avenge her why are we hiding here like cowards?" Rolan yelled at Rebecca.

"What do you expect them to do Rolan? If mum couldn't beat him do you think Mia or Andrea will be able to?"

"Not alone, but if we work together"

"Rolan they'll never agree on this" Rebecca said.

"Then why not find help elsewhere?"