Chapter 11

A week later:
Andrea:
It's been a week since mum passed away and honestly I everything is a blur to me...

I tried being strong for Mia, Rolan and Rebecca but the minute I would enter my chamber I would break down...

We were staying in the human world for now, even Uncle William was here...

Caspian has been with Mia nonstop which relieved me that at least I wasn't the only one by her side.

"Andrea" Grandma entered my chamber and sat on the bed beside me.

"You need to eat love" she said gently before a maid came in with a tray of food.

"I'm not hungry grandma" I said before she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer to her.

"I know your hurting love, but you not eating is also not an option, mum wouldn't like that would she?" Grandma whispered.

"But mum is gone, she's really gone..." I whispered before crying in her arms.

Grandma sniffed a few times meaning she was crying too but trying to compose herself around me...

"I can't believe dad killed her" I said after I've calmed down, "he actually killed her"

"Look, Andrea despite me hating Harry right now, but I know he didn't do it on purpose, he would never lay a hand on Kiara let alone fight and kill her, she's his mate, his love and the mother of his children, something must've triggered him" grandma looked me in the eye as she spoke.

"Right now we need to stop focusing on him, and start focusing on getting better okay?" Grandma told me and I nodded.

"Now eat something and freshen up before going to see your siblings"

Mia:
"How did your father know what was happening?" I asked Caspian who had me laying on his chest.

"When all hell broke loose your mum sent me a thought to send a spell to dad" Caspian said drawing circles on my lower back.

"But why?" I asked.

"Maybe she knew what was happening, or what was going to happen... I don't know she just gave me the order" Caspian said...

"What are we going to do now?" I asked as I felt a few tears run down my face....

"Right now we'll focus on getting better, the next step comes later" was all Caspian said before I felt him cast a spell on me to make me fall asleep.

"I love you Mia" was the last thing I heard before sleep took over my body...