Chapter 39

Mia:
"Rise" was all Amelia said before dark shadows rose all around us.

The shadows were rising from the floor, the ceiling, walls and even entering through the windows.

"Mum stop this nonsense!" Caspian shot a beem of electricity at his mum from his hand.

"Oh, so you're choosing their side?" Amelia asked.

"I never chose your side mother" Caspian said angrily.

"Well what would happen if they all found out that you lied about Mia being your mate? Do you think they'd let you live?" Amelia smirked and crossed her arms.

"And I'll love him the same way Amelia" I said stepping up for him, I know he lied and made a mistake, but my feelings for him are real.

I took Caspian's hand in mine and intertwined our fingers, my eyes never leaving Amelia's shocked expression.

"I did it for you! To be come king!" Amelia said angrily shooting fire from her hands at me.

The fire however never reached me as I saw Rolan and Andrea raise a wall of water and air.

"I never and will never want it! You did it for your own sake, your hunger and lust for power. So don't you dare blame it on me" Caspian snapped and I squeezed his hand gently to calm him down, I could feel his body heating which meant he was generating more power than his own body could take.

"Never wanted it? Why did you ask for me to enchant Mia?" She asked angrily.

"BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING IN LOVE WITH HER!!" Caspian yelled before his whole body shook and he took his hand away from mine and shot fire, water, thunder and a tornado rose from around Amelia.

"Open a portal" I told Andrea "NOW!"

"Caspian" I said, this amount of power will kill him.

"Baby please" I begged holding his bicep, I could see the portal forming behind us.

"Mia we need to leave" Andrea said.

"Oh no you don't" William said, shit forgot about him.

"Yes we do" Rolan said before biting his neck and sucking him off.

I could hear his pulse weaken and to be honest it was time he died, he's been a traitor all along, our family spared him once, not again.

"Caspian please we need to leave!" I begged him to stop "I love you" and that was all it took for him to stop.

He said nothing, all he did was turn around and kissed me and at that moment nothing mattered, I was lost in him just as he was in me.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against my own "I hate to break this moment, but Amelia is still alive and gaining conscious we need to leave before she sees William dead" Andrea said and we both nodded before we all walked through the portal.

Once we were all inside Andrea closed the portal and we turned around to see our surrounding only to be met by familiar blue eyes and familiar green eyes.

"Mum"

"Dad"