Chapter 14

Harry:
I woke up in my bedroom feeling exhausted...

My body was worn out, but I also knew that I had a country to run...

I ran my fingers through my hair and wiped my tear stained face.

I've been crying a lot in my sleep lately too, dreaming about Kiara didn't help me either.

My heart ached knowing that she wasn't here with me to rule.

"Kiara if only you were here with me" I whispered before getting out of bed...

"Maybe I am" I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Kia?" I asked with wide eyes before my fangs came out and my eyes darkened.

I vampire sped toward her and pinned her against the wall holding her by her throat.

"What kind of game is this?" I snarled angrily before biting her.

But the second my fangs made contact with her skin sparks erupted between us and I knew for certain that this is my mate..

"How?" I asked pulling away instantly...

Before crashing my lips with hers, Kiara wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist pulling her closer.

Savoring every little detail of herself. Her scent, her lips, her addicting touch.

"Hazz" Kiara pulled away to look me in the eye.

"How Kia? I saw you die in my arms" I whispered looking her in the eye.

That's when she opened her mouth and my own eyes widened.

"You still had my blood in your system didn't you?" I asked slowly.

"Yeah, but due to the fact that William had taken my heart out, a few complications happened until I was awake again" she said taking my hand in hers making me feel her chest.

"I knew this would happen, Rolan has been acting differently a while before we found out about his blood lust" she said gently.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Amelia and I noticed that Rolan has been different, he's been speaking in his sleep.... So I brought a seer and I knew that this would happen" Kiara explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"There were so many possibilities, the possibility of me telling you would've ended up with you dying Hazz, I couldn't have that"

"But how'd you survive, no vampire can turn without a heart?"

"That's where Amelia and Rosseta came along and enchanted my heart, what was pulled out wasn't my heart but whoever is working with William had to see that I had no heart for them to be sure that I was dead"

"That Bloody bastard" I growled.

"William is working with me Hazz, he's on our side" Kiara said very slowly.

"What?" I asked.

"He's the one that told me that Rolan was gonna start lusting for blood, but we didn't know that it would be so soon"

"How much have you been hiding from me Kiara?" I asked looking her in the eye.

"I couldn't risk losing you Harry" Kiara closed her eyes and I knew that she would've never really hidden anything unless she was forced to.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Well for starters you weren't supposed to know that I'm alive just yet... But I couldn't stay away" Kiara answered blushing making me smile.

"Your vampire instincts are the reason you can't stay away for too long, I'm surprised you managed a few months in the first place" I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist.

"I missed you so much" I whispered.

"I missed you too" she said gently.

"How about we enjoy the moment now? Worry about our problems later" I whispered leaning in to Kiara before kissing her neck.

"Uha... I'd like that"